User Tools

Site Tools


devel:irc-meetings:2013blog

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

devel:irc-meetings:2013blog [2013/09/30 15:20]
henningw created
devel:irc-meetings:2013blog [2013/09/30 15:39] (current)
henningw
Line 1: Line 1:
 ====== Chat log IRC Devel Meeting - 2013-09-12 ====== ====== Chat log IRC Devel Meeting - 2013-09-12 ======
 ===== outstanding issues at this time, if any ===== ===== outstanding issues at this time, if any =====
-[16:00 - [16:06] are missing from my chat client, sorry +[16:00 - [16:06] are missing from my chat client, sorry\\  
-[16:06] <​miconda>​ the last one was sent to sr-dev, iirc +[16:06] <​miconda>​ the last one was sent to sr-dev, iirc\\  
-[16:06] <​miconda>​ the minutes +[16:06] <​miconda>​ the minutes\\  
-[16:07] <​miconda>​ oej: yes, it seems for the last one are only on sr-dev (at least not on wiki)   +[16:07] <​miconda>​ oej: yes, it seems for the last one are only on sr-dev (at least not on wiki)\\  
-[16:07] <​miconda>​ Vicente was sending them +[16:07] <​miconda>​ Vicente was sending them\\  
-[16:08] <​miconda>​ ok … no outstanding issues for now +[16:08] <​miconda>​ ok … no outstanding issues for now\\  
-[16:08] <​miconda>​ next topic+[16:08] <​miconda>​ next topic\\ 
 ===== roadmap to next major release ===== ===== roadmap to next major release =====
-[16:08] <​miconda>​ let's do planning for next minor release +[16:08] <​miconda>​ let's do planning for next minor release\\  
-[16:08] <​miconda>​ and do major release at the end +[16:08] <​miconda>​ and do major release at the end\\  
-[16:09] <​miconda>​ after we see the near future plans for development. +[16:09] <​miconda>​ after we see the near future plans for development.\\  
-[16:09] <​ZogG_laptop>​ hello +[16:09] <​ZogG_laptop>​ hello\\  
-[16:09] <​miconda>​ last minor release was in August 15 +[16:09] <​miconda>​ last minor release was in August 15\\  
-[16:09] <​miconda>​ perhaps we can do one by end of September or so (before Astricon) +[16:09] <​miconda>​ perhaps we can do one by end of September or so (before Astricon)\\  
-[16:10] <​henningw>​ sounds good +[16:10] <​henningw>​ sounds good\\  
-[16:10] <​miconda>​ I haven'​t looked at patches since 4.0.3, but I remember I did a few of them +[16:10] <​miconda>​ I haven'​t looked at patches since 4.0.3, but I remember I did a few of them\\  
-[16:11] <​linuxmaniac>​ one crash is fixed on ua_redirect +[16:11] <​linuxmaniac>​ one crash is fixed on ua_redirect\\  
-[16:11] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ ok, thanks for it +[16:11] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ ok, thanks for it\\  
-[16:11] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: my pleasure :-) +[16:11] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: my pleasure :-)\\  
-[16:12] <​ZogG_laptop>​ oh not shure if patch was sent but there is small bug in presence module +[16:12] <​ZogG_laptop>​ oh not shure if patch was sent but there is small bug in presence module\\  
-[16:12] <​ZogG_laptop>​ at least it's still at 4.0.3 +[16:12] <​ZogG_laptop>​ at least it's still at 4.0.3\\  
-[16:12] <​miconda>​ ok then -- 4.0.4 by end of September +[16:12] <​miconda>​ ok then -- 4.0.4 by end of September\\  
-[16:12] <​linuxmaniac>​ \o/ +[16:12] <​linuxmaniac>​ \o/\\  
-[16:12] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ send it over sr-dev +[16:12] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ send it over sr-dev\\  
-[16:12] <​miconda>​ or put it on the tracker +[16:12] <​miconda>​ or put it on the tracker\\  
-[16:12] <​miconda>​ if already fixed, will be marked as done +[16:12] <​miconda>​ if already fixed, will be marked as done\\  
-[16:13] <​miconda>​ what people prefer to do now -- the techical (devel) topics or the admin ones? +[16:13] <​miconda>​ what people prefer to do now -- the techical (devel) topics or the admin ones?\\  
-[16:14] <​linuxmaniac>​ tech? +[16:14] <​linuxmaniac>​ tech?\\  
-[16:14] <​miconda>​ ok +[16:14] <​miconda>​ ok\\  
-[16:14] <​miconda>​ first come first served +[16:14] <​miconda>​ first come first served\\  
-[16:14] <​miconda>​ technical topics+[16:14] <​miconda>​ technical topics\\ 
 ===== xcap-diff - purpose and testing ===== ===== xcap-diff - purpose and testing =====
-[16:14] <​miconda>​ one I wanted to get some input is about xcap-diff +[16:14] <​miconda>​ one I wanted to get some input is about xcap-diff\\  
-[16:15] <​miconda>​ as I said during last irc meeting I will try to do it before next major release +[16:15] <​miconda>​ as I said during last irc meeting I will try to do it before next major release\\  
-[16:15] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: not sure if it would be right one. the problem that docs states that reginfo_handle_notify() doesn'​t get any parameters while in code it does want one +[16:15] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: not sure if it would be right one. the problem that docs states that reginfo_handle_notify() doesn'​t get any parameters while in code it does want one\\  
-[16:15] <​ZogG_laptop>​ so just changing 1 to zero fixed the error from script +[16:15] <​ZogG_laptop>​ so just changing 1 to zero fixed the error from script\\  
-[16:15] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ maybe is not the right fix, if it expects some parameter +[16:15] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ maybe is not the right fix, if it expects some parameter\\  
-[16:16] <​miconda>​ but report it and we look at +[16:16] <​miconda>​ but report it and we look at\\  
-[16:16] <​ZogG_laptop>​ ok thanks +[16:16] <​ZogG_laptop>​ ok thanks\\  
-[16:16] <​ZogG_laptop>​ i'll do +[16:16] <​ZogG_laptop>​ i'll do\\  
-[16:16] <​miconda>​ carstenbock is the developer, iirc +[16:16] <​miconda>​ carstenbock is the developer, iirc\\  
-[16:16] <​carstenbock>​ That's right, i implemented it. +[16:16] <​carstenbock>​ That's right, i implemented it.\\  
-[16:16] <​miconda>​ and I saw some reports on tracker this morning +[16:16] <​miconda>​ and I saw some reports on tracker this morning\\  
-[16:16] <​carstenbock>​ Haven'​t looked at the recent bug-reports,​ though. +[16:16] <​carstenbock>​ Haven'​t looked at the recent bug-reports,​ though.\\  
-[16:17] <​miconda>​ that ruid is not set for records +[16:17] <​miconda>​ that ruid is not set for records\\  
-[16:17] <​carstenbock>​ Putting the bug on the tracker is the best way. +[16:17] <​carstenbock>​ Putting the bug on the tracker is the best way.\\  
-[16:17] <​miconda>​ some are already there (regarding reginfo) +[16:17] <​miconda>​ some are already there (regarding reginfo)\\  
-[16:17] <​miconda>​ ok, back to my xcap-diff, maybe pdunkley can comment +[16:17] <​miconda>​ ok, back to my xcap-diff, maybe pdunkley can comment\\  
-[16:18] <​pdunkley>​ Definitely in favour of getting xcap-diff support. +[16:18] <​pdunkley>​ Definitely in favour of getting xcap-diff support.\\  
-[16:18] <​miconda>​ from quick check of the specs, looks like the body for notifies has to be pretty much the xml chunk that was uploaded with put +[16:18] <​miconda>​ from quick check of the specs, looks like the body for notifies has to be pretty much the xml chunk that was uploaded with put\\  
-[16:18] <​miconda>​ is it right? +[16:18] <​miconda>​ is it right?\\  
-[16:19] <​pdunkley>​ Sort-of. +[16:19] <​pdunkley>​ Sort-of.\\  
-[16:19] <​miconda>​ I started to add, pua and presence should be able to handle them +[16:19] <​miconda>​ I started to add, pua and presence should be able to handle them\\  
-[16:19] <​miconda>​ the missing part is the publish from xcap-server +[16:19] <​miconda>​ the missing part is the publish from xcap-server\\  
-[16:19] <​pdunkley>​ Problem is that NOTIFYs must be throttled, for example no-more than one per five second period per dialog. +[16:19] <​pdunkley>​ Problem is that NOTIFYs must be throttled, for example no-more than one per five second period per dialog.\\  
-[16:19] <​pdunkley>​ So what do you do if there are two changes to the document in that period? +[16:19] <​pdunkley>​ So what do you do if there are two changes to the document in that period?\\  
-[16:19] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: everything is sort-of in SIMPLE :-) +[16:19] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: everything is sort-of in SIMPLE :-)\\  
-[16:19] <​miconda>​ throttling is required by specs? +[16:19] <​miconda>​ throttling is required by specs?\\  
-[16:20] <​pdunkley>​ And of course, you can only have one NOTIFY outstanding at a time, so you can't send the second until you have a final response to the first. +[16:20] <​pdunkley>​ And of course, you can only have one NOTIFY outstanding at a time, so you can't send the second until you have a final response to the first.\\  
-[16:20] <​miconda>​ can we just say at some point, hey, just take the full docs +[16:20] <​miconda>​ can we just say at some point, hey, just take the full docs\\  
-[16:20] <​pdunkley>​ The base SUBSCRIBE/​NOTIFY spec. mandates throttling and recommends 5s for presence. +[16:20] <​pdunkley>​ The base SUBSCRIBE/​NOTIFY spec. mandates throttling and recommends 5s for presence.\\  
-[16:21] <​pdunkley>​ It's up to each specification that defines an event-package to say what the throttle rate should be, but the spec. does have to say it. +[16:21] <​pdunkley>​ It's up to each specification that defines an event-package to say what the throttle rate should be, but the spec. does have to say it.\\  
-[16:21] <​pdunkley>​ If the xcap-diff spec. doesn'​t I'd think it needs to be the SUBSCRIBE/​NOTIFY default of 5s. +[16:21] <​pdunkley>​ If the xcap-diff spec. doesn'​t I'd think it needs to be the SUBSCRIBE/​NOTIFY default of 5s.\\  
-[16:21] <​pdunkley>​ I think you can basically say "the doc has changed and it is too complicated for a patch - so just get it again"​. +[16:21] <​pdunkley>​ I think you can basically say "the doc has changed and it is too complicated for a patch - so just get it again"​.\\  
-[16:22] <​pdunkley>​ That'd be a good starting point for the first version. +[16:22] <​pdunkley>​ That'd be a good starting point for the first version.\\  
-[16:22] <​pdunkley>​ The presence module already has NOTIFY throttling in it, so if you do say "get the whole doc" all of the time it should just work (I think). +[16:22] <​pdunkley>​ The presence module already has NOTIFY throttling in it, so if you do say "get the whole doc" all of the time it should just work (I think).\\  
-[16:22] <​miconda>​ ok, so we can go with kind of workaround, if we have many changes within the throttling interval, then just mark it for complete refresh?​!?​ +[16:22] <​miconda>​ ok, so we can go with kind of workaround, if we have many changes within the throttling interval, then just mark it for complete refresh?!?\\  
-[16:23] <​miconda>​ keeping the list of diffs can get complex otherwise +[16:23] <​miconda>​ keeping the list of diffs can get complex otherwise\\  
-[16:24] <​pdunkley>​ I agree. +[16:24] <​pdunkley>​ I agree.\\  
-[16:24] <​miconda>​ ok, for now I am fine with this topuc +[16:24] <​miconda>​ ok, for now I am fine with this topuc\\  
-[16:24] <​pdunkley>​ This is the server side of xcap-diff?​ +[16:24] <​pdunkley>​ This is the server side of xcap-diff?\\  
-[16:24] <​miconda>​ yes +[16:24] <​miconda>​ yes\\  
-[16:24] <​pdunkley>​ So it allows presence servers and UAs to SUBSCRIBE to the XCAP server? +[16:24] <​pdunkley>​ So it allows presence servers and UAs to SUBSCRIBE to the XCAP server?\\  
-[16:25] <​pdunkley>​ Is there any need or desire to do the client side of xcap-diff at some point? +[16:25] <​pdunkley>​ Is there any need or desire to do the client side of xcap-diff at some point?\\  
-[16:25] <​miconda>​ yes, do you want a client? +[16:25] <​miconda>​ yes, do you want a client?\\  
-[16:25] <​miconda>​ maybe for those implementing sip clients... +[16:25] <​miconda>​ maybe for those implementing sip clients...\\  
-[16:25] <​pdunkley>​ This would mean the presence module and rls modules could subscribe to the XCAP server (including a non-Kamailio XCAP server) instead of the proprietary internal links. +[16:25] <​pdunkley>​ This would mean the presence module and rls modules could subscribe to the XCAP server (including a non-Kamailio XCAP server) instead of the proprietary ​\\ internal links.\\  
-[16:26] <​pdunkley>​ There is already the XCAP client module in Kamailio that can be used when presence/​rls and xcap-server don't share a DB. +[16:26] <​pdunkley>​ There is already the XCAP client module in Kamailio that can be used when presence/​rls and xcap-server don't share a DB.\\  
-[16:26] <​miconda>​ for now my focus is on server +[16:26] <​miconda>​ for now my focus is on server\\  
-[16:26] <​pdunkley>​ OK, just checking. +[16:26] <​pdunkley>​ OK, just checking.\\  
-[16:27] <​pdunkley>​ Does anyone know of a good (and free) client that supports xcap-diff?​ +[16:27] <​pdunkley>​ Does anyone know of a good (and free) client that supports xcap-diff?\\  
-[16:27] <​miconda>​ xcap client is just xcap -- no sip/​presence in it, which will be required here +[16:27] <​miconda>​ xcap client is just xcap -- no sip/​presence in it, which will be required here\\  
-[16:27] <​miconda>​ so I assume it would have to be a pua_XXX module +[16:27] <​miconda>​ so I assume it would have to be a pua_XXX module\\  
-[16:27] <​pdunkley>​ The only one I know of is Blink. ​ But not sure how good the other bits of Blink presence are... +[16:27] <​pdunkley>​ The only one I know of is Blink. ​ But not sure how good the other bits of Blink presence are...\\  
-[16:28] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: probably not, but I though you will add it to your communicator :-) +[16:28] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: probably not, but I though you will add it to your communicator :-)\\  
-[16:28] <​pdunkley>​ Lol +[16:28] <​pdunkley>​ Lol\\  
-[16:28] <jh__> i have tested sipclients presence and found bugs in it that have not been fixed +[16:28] <jh> i have tested sipclients presence and found bugs in it that have not been fixed\\  
-[16:28] <​pdunkley>​ We are quite happily using XMPP in a CUSAX like way at the moment. +[16:28] <​pdunkley>​ We are quite happily using XMPP in a CUSAX like way at the moment.\\  
-[16:28] <​miconda>​ i am not aware of a good ones, free or not +[16:28] <​miconda>​ i am not aware of a good ones, free or not\\  
-[16:28] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: ok +[16:28] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: ok\\  
-[16:29] <​pdunkley>​ May do SIP presence and XCAP in the future, if there is demand for it. +[16:29] <​pdunkley>​ May do SIP presence and XCAP in the future, if there is demand for it.\\  
-[16:29] <​miconda>​ ok, then let's mark this topic done +[16:29] <​miconda>​ ok, then let's mark this topic done\\  
-[16:29] <​miconda>​ next one: dialog vs dialog_ng+[16:29] <​miconda>​ next one: dialog vs dialog_ng\\ 
 ===== dialog vs. dialog_ng ===== ===== dialog vs. dialog_ng =====
-[16:29] <​miconda>​ I don't see Jason here for getting more details about dialog ng +[16:29] <​miconda>​ I don't see Jason here for getting more details about dialog ng\\  
-[16:30] <​miconda>​ anyone else here using it? (carstenbock) +[16:30] <​miconda>​ anyone else here using it? (carstenbock)\\  
-[16:30] <​carstenbock>​ I am a heavy user. +[16:30] <​carstenbock>​ I am a heavy user.\\  
-[16:31] <oej> so what are the differences?​ +[16:31] <oej> so what are the differences?​\\  
-[16:31] <​carstenbock>​ There are some differences between dialog and dialog_ng. A big part is actually, that you can tear down calls even during setup-phase. +[16:31] <​carstenbock>​ There are some differences between dialog and dialog_ng. A big part is actually, that you can tear down calls even during setup-phase.\\  
-[16:31] <oej> What's the plan +[16:31] <oej> What's the plan\\  
-[16:31] <​ZogG_laptop>​ tear? +[16:31] <​ZogG_laptop>​ tear?\\  
-[16:31] <​carstenbock>​ terminated +[16:31] <​carstenbock>​ terminated\\  
-[16:31] <​ZogG_laptop>​ oh +[16:31] <​ZogG_laptop>​ oh\\  
-[16:31] <oej> hang up +[16:31] <oej> hang up\\  
-[16:32] <​carstenbock>​ e.g. if the network fails during call-setup (detected via Diameter-Rx),​ you can terminate a call if it is not connected yet. +[16:32] <​carstenbock>​ e.g. if the network fails during call-setup (detected via Diameter-Rx),​ you can terminate a call if it is not connected yet.\\  
-[16:33] <​miconda>​ but there were some parts missing from the old dialog, or all features of the old dialog are in dialog_ng?​ +[16:33] <​miconda>​ but there were some parts missing from the old dialog, or all features of the old dialog are in dialog_ng?\\  
-[16:33] <​carstenbock>​ That's about the main difference. I think another difference is, that the API has a direct function for terminating calls. +[16:33] <​carstenbock>​ That's about the main difference. I think another difference is, that the API has a direct function for terminating calls.\\  
-[16:33] <​carstenbock>​ What is missing (as with most IMS-modules actually), is the database-backend. +[16:33] <​carstenbock>​ What is missing (as with most IMS-modules actually), is the database-backend.\\  
-[16:34] <​carstenbock>​ All information is only in memory at the moment. +[16:34] <​carstenbock>​ All information is only in memory at the moment.\\  
-[16:34] <oej> are all the rpc commands there? +[16:34] <oej> are all the rpc commands there?\\  
-[16:35] <​miconda>​ carstenbock:​ that's fine, kamailio just keeps running +[16:35] <​miconda>​ carstenbock:​ that's fine, kamailio just keeps running\\  
-[16:35] <​miconda>​ :-) +[16:35] <​miconda>​ :-)\\  
-[16:35] <​carstenbock>​ Exactly that's the case... ;-) +[16:35] <​carstenbock>​ Exactly that's the case... ;-)\\  
-[16:35] <oej> Who needs to depend on databases then? +[16:35] <oej> Who needs to depend on databases then?\\  
-[16:35] <oej> A new definition of "​no-sql"​ +[16:35] <oej> A new definition of "​no-sql"​\\  
-[16:35] <​carstenbock>​ Jason also mentioned, that they implemented a lot of the stuff that's was in a wiki page about improvements in the dialog module. +[16:35] <​carstenbock>​ Jason also mentioned, that they implemented a lot of the stuff that's was in a wiki page about improvements in the dialog module.\\  
-[16:36] <​carstenbock>​ I don't know, what they all implemented from this page: http://​www.kamailio.org/​dokuwiki/​doku.php/​modules-new-design:​dialog-module-design +[16:36] <​carstenbock>​ I don't know, what they all implemented from this page: http://​www.kamailio.org/​dokuwiki/​doku.php/​modules-new-design:​dialog-module-design\\  
-[16:37] <​miconda>​ ok, db backend is important -- I will try to catch up with Jason on mailing lists +[16:37] <​miconda>​ ok, db backend is important -- I will try to catch up with Jason on mailing lists\\  
-[16:38] <​miconda>​ I had in mind to do some cleanup on the matching modes of the old dialog +[16:38] <​miconda>​ I had in mind to do some cleanup on the matching modes of the old dialog\\  
-[16:38] <​miconda>​ probably I will still do it +[16:38] <​miconda>​ probably I will still do it\\  
-[16:39] <​ZogG_laptop>​ i see there is option to get dialog by cutom added key (from module doc —   ​get_dlg_var (dlg, key) ) +[16:39] <​ZogG_laptop>​ i see there is option to get dialog by cutom added key (from module doc —   ​get_dlg_var (dlg, key) )\\  
-[16:39] <​carstenbock>​ Regarding matching modes: dialog_ng does only matching on SIP-Elements,​ nothing else. +[16:39] <​carstenbock>​ Regarding matching modes: dialog_ng does only matching on SIP-Elements,​ nothing else.\\  
-[16:39] <​carstenbock>​ I don't think we have that in dialog_ng (yet). +[16:39] <​carstenbock>​ I don't think we have that in dialog_ng (yet).\\  
-[16:40] <​miconda>​ carstenbock:​ yes, that was my plan as well, plus few optimizations for faster matching +[16:40] <​miconda>​ carstenbock:​ yes, that was my plan as well, plus few optimizations for faster matching\\  
-[16:40] <​miconda>​ I'll see if I have enough time +[16:40] <​miconda>​ I'll see if I have enough time\\  
-[16:40] <​miconda>​ anything else on the technical side? +[16:40] <​miconda>​ anything else on the technical side?\\  
-[16:41] <​miconda>​ I assume the code restructuring will be postponed, doesn;t look like enough time for it +[16:41] <​miconda>​ I assume the code restructuring will be postponed, doesn;t look like enough time for it\\  
-[16:41] <​carstenbock>​ I can confirm, dialog_ng works excellent (for me in my setups) +[16:41] <​carstenbock>​ I can confirm, dialog_ng works excellent (for me in my setups)\\  
-[16:41] <​miconda>​ carstenbock:​ all our homeworks worked at home :-) +[16:41] <​miconda>​ carstenbock:​ all our homeworks worked at home :-)\\  
-[16:41] <​miconda>​ I don't disagree with you, actually +[16:41] <​miconda>​ I don't disagree with you, actually\\  
-[16:42] <​kolbu>​ in the old dialog module we still see a stuck dialog if a 486 and 200 is received at more or less exactly the same time +[16:42] <​kolbu>​ in the old dialog module we still see a stuck dialog if a 486 and 200 is received at more or less exactly the same time\\  
-[16:42] <​miconda>​ just that many features might be missing +[16:42] <​miconda>​ just that many features might be missing\\  
-[16:42] <​ZogG_laptop>​ so regards that function, does it as well support dialog properties?​ +[16:42] <​ZogG_laptop>​ so regards that function, does it as well support dialog properties?\\  
-[16:42] <​miconda>​ kolbu: with latest 4.0 branch? +[16:42] <​miconda>​ kolbu: with latest 4.0 branch?\\  
-[16:42] <​kolbu>​ running 4.0.3 ++ +[16:42] <​kolbu>​ running 4.0.3 ++\\  
-[16:42] <​kolbu>​ that is, a few days after 4.0.3 +[16:42] <​kolbu>​ that is, a few days after 4.0.3\\  
-[16:43] <​miconda>​ kolbu: what state it hangs on? +[16:43] <​miconda>​ kolbu: what state it hangs on?\\  
-[16:43] <​kolbu>​ 4 +[16:43] <​kolbu>​ 4\\  
-[16:43] <​ZogG_laptop>​ e.g. from_tag/​caller_contact/​etc or it does support only custom added ones from set_dlg_var ? +[16:43] <​ZogG_laptop>​ e.g. from_tag/​caller_contact/​etc or it does support only custom added ones from set_dlg_var ?\\  
-[16:43] <​iZverg>​ are read dialogs from db in dialog-ng ? +[16:43] <​iZverg>​ are read dialogs from db in dialog-ng ?\\  
-[16:43] <​kolbu>​ which is good, because then we can close it with the  dlg_end_dlg fifo +[16:43] <​kolbu>​ which is good, because then we can close it with the  dlg_end_dlg fifo\\  
-[16:43] <​iZverg>​ are read dialogs from db in dialog-ng ​ _planned_?​ +[16:43] <​iZverg>​ are read dialogs from db in dialog-ng ​ _planned_?\\  
-[16:43] <​ZogG_laptop>​ iZverg: afaik no db implantation was made for dialog_ng +[16:43] <​ZogG_laptop>​ iZverg: afaik no db implantation was made for dialog_ng\\  
-[16:44] <​carstenbock>​ Not yet. That will follow. +[16:44] <​carstenbock>​ Not yet. That will follow.\\  
-[16:44] <​miconda>​ kolbu: maybe you can open a tracker item and add some details there +[16:44] <​miconda>​ kolbu: maybe you can open a tracker item and add some details there\\  
-[16:44] <​carstenbock>​ DB-Support is definitely planned, but not scheduled yet... +[16:44] <​carstenbock>​ DB-Support is definitely planned, but not scheduled yet...\\  
-[16:45] <​iZverg>​ i think in dialog need ability to read dialogs from db+[16:45] <​iZverg>​ i think in dialog need ability to read dialogs from db\\ 
 ===== memcached module ===== ===== memcached module =====
-[16:46] <​iZverg>​ and memcached multiple servers. as i see no developer for memcached now? +[16:46] <​iZverg>​ and memcached multiple servers. as i see no developer for memcached now?\\  
-[16:46] <​kolbu>​ miconda: ok, will do +[16:46] <​kolbu>​ miconda: ok, will do\\  
-[16:46] * dr__ wants the memcached module that compiles with libmemcached in kamailio 4.0.4 :)  +[16:46] * dr wants the memcached module that compiles with libmemcached in kamailio 4.0.4 :) \\  
-[16:46] <​miconda>​ iZverg: memcached module was refactored rather recently +[16:46] <​miconda>​ iZverg: memcached module was refactored rather recently\\  
-[16:46] <​kolbu>​ worth mentioning that the dialog module in 4.0 is sooo much more reliable than in 3.3 +[16:46] <​kolbu>​ worth mentioning that the dialog module in 4.0 is sooo much more reliable than in 3.3\\  
-[16:46] <​miconda>​ so there are developers for it +[16:46] <​miconda>​ so there are developers for it\\  
-[16:47] <​miconda>​ kolbu: ok +[16:47] <​miconda>​ kolbu: ok\\  
-[16:47] <​miconda> ​dr__: I think devel version compiles with that lib +[16:47] <​miconda> ​dr: I think devel version compiles with that lib\\  
-[16:47] <​miconda>​ perhaps henningw or cchance can confirm that +[16:47] <​miconda>​ perhaps henningw or cchance can confirm that\\  
-[16:47] <dr__> yes miconda, ​ we've been testing it , it works +[16:47] <dr> yes miconda, ​ we've been testing it , it works\\  
-[16:47] <​miconda>​ ok +[16:47] <​miconda>​ ok\\  
-[16:47] <​iZverg>​ yes, it compiled but only one server supported +[16:47] <​iZverg>​ yes, it compiled but only one server supported\\  
-[16:48] <​henningw>​ the library has support for more server, i think +[16:48] <​henningw>​ the library has support for more server, i think\\  
-[16:49] <​henningw>​ should be not to hard to extend, patches are as always welcome :) +[16:49] <​henningw>​ should be not to hard to extend, patches are as always welcome :)\\  
-[16:49] <​henningw>​ the devel version uses the new library +[16:49] <​henningw>​ the devel version uses the new library\\  
-[16:49] <​henningw> ​ s/new/good library +[16:49] <​henningw> ​ s/new/good library\\  
-[16:49] <​miconda>​ ok +[16:49] <​miconda>​ ok\\  
-[16:49] <​miconda>​ anything else on technical aspects? +[16:49] <​miconda>​ anything else on technical aspects?\\  
-[16:50] <​miconda>​ other modules to add/​fix/​remove?​+[16:50] <​miconda>​ other modules to add/​fix/​remove?​\\ 
 ===== presence_dialoginfo module ===== ===== presence_dialoginfo module =====
-[16:50] <​ZogG_laptop>​ the presence one +[16:50] <​ZogG_laptop>​ the presence one\\  
-[16:50] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ what you mentioned already, right? +[16:50] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ what you mentioned already, right?\\  
-[16:50] <​ZogG_laptop>​ nope +[16:50] <​ZogG_laptop>​ nope\\  
-[16:51] <​ZogG_laptop>​ improvemnet +[16:51] <​ZogG_laptop>​ improvemnet\\  
-[16:51] <​ZogG_laptop>​ there is force_single mode or something like that +[16:51] <​ZogG_laptop>​ there is force_single mode or something like that\\  
-[16:51] <​ZogG_laptop>​ which would send only 1 state in xml +[16:51] <​ZogG_laptop>​ which would send only 1 state in xml\\  
-[16:51] <​ZogG_laptop>​ early/​confirmed/​etc +[16:51] <​ZogG_laptop>​ early/​confirmed/​etc\\  
-[16:51] <​ZogG_laptop>​ it would pick up mostly randomly +[16:51] <​ZogG_laptop>​ it would pick up mostly randomly\\  
-[16:52] <​miconda>​ you refer to presence_dialoginfo module? +[16:52] <​miconda>​ you refer to presence_dialoginfo module?\\  
-[16:52] <​admorten>​ I've got a bunch of updates to the sca module to pull into 4.x and master. +[16:52] <​admorten>​ I've got a bunch of updates to the sca module to pull into 4.x and master.\\  
-[16:52] <​ZogG_laptop>​ leme check +[16:52] <​ZogG_laptop>​ leme check\\  
-[16:53] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: yes +[16:53] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: yes\\  
-[16:53] <​miconda>​ admorten: ok, you should do it soon so they get tested +[16:53] <​miconda>​ admorten: ok, you should do it soon so they get tested\\  
-[16:53] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ ok +[16:53] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ ok\\  
-[16:53] <​admorten>​ Will do. +[16:53] <​admorten>​ Will do.\\  
-[16:53] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: the priority should be early->​confirmed->​terminated +[16:53] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: the priority should be early->​confirmed->​terminated\\  
-[16:53] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ again, perhaps opening an item on tracker will help not forgetting and checking it +[16:53] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ again, perhaps opening an item on tracker will help not forgetting and checking it\\  
-[16:54] <dr__> having working dialog profiles would be nice +[16:54] <dr> having working dialog profiles would be nice\\  
-[16:54] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: ok. i even may try to get patch for this one +[16:54] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: ok. i even may try to get patch for this one\\  
-[16:54] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ that is even better, thanks +[16:54] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ that is even better, thanks\\  
-[16:54] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: it would be better though if it would be checked before applied +[16:54] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: it would be better though if it would be checked before applied\\  
-[16:54] <​miconda> ​dr__: they seem fine, you have troubles with? +[16:54] <​miconda> ​dr: they seem fine, you have troubles with?\\  
-[16:55] <​admorten>​ Re: our own sca module deployment. We now have 8345 SCA subscribers,​ and I've been hearing from a number of other places that they'​re rolling it out. +[16:55] <​admorten>​ Re: our own sca module deployment. We now have 8345 SCA subscribers,​ and I've been hearing from a number of other places that they'​re rolling it out.\\  
-[16:55] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ sure, they will be reviewed +[16:55] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ sure, they will be reviewed\\  
-[16:55] <​miconda>​ admorten: nice, thanks for sharing the numbers +[16:55] <​miconda>​ admorten: nice, thanks for sharing the numbers\\  
-[16:55] <​miconda>​ admorten: is a single sca server? +[16:55] <​miconda>​ admorten: is a single sca server?\\  
-[16:56] <​admorten>​ Yes, at the moment. +[16:56] <​admorten>​ Yes, at the moment.\\  
-[16:56] <dr__> #               ​set_dlg_profile("​caller",​ "​count"​);​ +[16:56] <dr> #               ​set_dlg_profile("​caller",​ "​count"​);​\\  
-[16:56] <dr__> ##               ​get_profile_size("​caller","​count","​$avp(callcount)"​);​ +[16:56] <dr> ##               ​get_profile_size("​caller","​count","​$avp(callcount)"​);​\\  
-[16:56] <dr__> ##               ​xlog("​L_INFO","​number of simultaneous dialogs: $avp(callcount)\n"​);​ +[16:56] <dr> ##               ​xlog("​L_INFO","​number of simultaneous dialogs: $avp(callcount)\n"​);​\\  
-[16:56] <​miconda>​ not bad then, for handling lots of xml docs +[16:56] <​miconda>​ not bad then, for handling lots of xml docs\\  
-[16:56] <dr__> i want it to decrement automatically +[16:56] <dr> i want it to decrement automatically\\  
-[16:56] <​admorten>​ Right. We have a replicated environment for failover. +[16:56] <​admorten>​ Right. We have a replicated environment for failover.\\  
-[16:56] <dr__> it doesn'​t , it always increments that counter +[16:56] <dr> it doesn'​t , it always increments that counter\\  
-[16:56] <​admorten>​ miconda: SCA doesn'​t use XML. :) +[16:56] <​admorten>​ miconda: SCA doesn'​t use XML. :)\\  
-[16:56] <​miconda>​ admorten: ok, that;s different +[16:56] <​miconda>​ admorten: ok, that;s different\\  
-[16:57] <​miconda>​ but you said at some point that does dialog-info as well +[16:57] <​miconda>​ but you said at some point that does dialog-info as well\\  
-[16:57] <​miconda>​ or I misunderstood?​ +[16:57] <​miconda>​ or I misunderstood?​\\  
-[16:57] <​miconda>​ or you don't use that part... +[16:57] <​miconda>​ or you don't use that part...\\  
-[16:57] <​admorten>​ That'd be BLA, which we struggled with. +[16:57] <​admorten>​ That'd be BLA, which we struggled with.\\  
-[16:57] <​kethzer>​ Need to know how to enable kamailio to send file over a NATED network +[16:57] <​kethzer>​ Need to know how to enable kamailio to send file over a NATED network\\  
-[16:57] <​kethzer>​ any hel +[16:57] <​kethzer>​ any hel\\  
-[16:57] <​kethzer>​ help???/ +[16:57] <​kethzer>​ help???/\\  
-[16:57] <​admorten>​ XML bodies would grow massive, then packet fragmentation would overwhelm the handsets. +[16:57] <​admorten>​ XML bodies would grow massive, then packet fragmentation would overwhelm the handsets.\\  
-[16:58] <​admorten>​ Inconsistent state across the groups. +[16:58] <​admorten>​ Inconsistent state across the groups.\\  
-[16:58] <​miconda> ​dr__: it will be decremented when the dialog is ended/​destroyed +[16:58] <​miconda> ​dr: it will be decremented when the dialog is ended/​destroyed\\  
-[16:58] <​miconda>​ kethzer: you have to wait a bit for support questions, we are doing development and admin meeting +[16:58] <​miconda>​ kethzer: you have to wait a bit for support questions, we are doing development and admin meeting\\  
-[16:58] <dr__> miconda, that's what I thought too, but this does not happen with my script +[16:58] <dr> miconda, that's what I thought too, but this does not happen with my script\\  
-[16:59] <dr__> i had to put the counter in memcache , and increment / decrement manually +[16:59] <dr> i had to put the counter in memcache , and increment / decrement manually\\  
-[16:59] <​miconda>​ I do use it in many places, no problem so far... +[16:59] <​miconda>​ I do use it in many places, no problem so far...\\  
-[16:59] <​miconda>​ what version are you using? +[16:59] <​miconda>​ what version are you using?\\  
-[16:59] <dr__> 4.0.2 +[16:59] <dr> 4.0.2\\  
-[17:00] <​miconda>​ you should shift to latest in 4.0 branch, there were some fixes for negative replies +[17:00] <​miconda>​ you should shift to latest in 4.0 branch, there were some fixes for negative replies\\  
-[17:00] <​miconda>​ or do dialog related things just before t_relay() +[17:00] <​miconda>​ or do dialog related things just before t_relay()\\  
-[17:01] <​ZogG_laptop> ​dr__:are you trying to get total dialogs per subscriber?​ +[17:01] <​ZogG_laptop> ​dr:are you trying to get total dialogs per subscriber?\\  
-[17:01] <dr__> and  http_query() from the utils module ​ , it might need some heavy improvements,​ it returns only the first line  from the buffer +[17:01] <dr> and  http_query() from the utils module ​ , it might need some heavy improvements,​ it returns only the first line  from the buffer\\  
-[17:01] <oej> It is documented to only do that :-) +[17:01] <oej> It is documented to only do that :-)\\  
-[17:01] <dr__> ZogG_laptop,​ no , total number of dialogs+[17:01] <dr> ZogG_laptop,​ no , total number of dialogs\\ 
 ===== http modules ===== ===== http modules =====
-[17:02] <oej> But yes, we need improvements in http_client +[17:02] <oej> But yes, we need improvements in http_client\\  
-[17:02] <oej> Sorry, I would say we need a http_client module that consolidates all http clients +[17:02] <oej> Sorry, I would say we need a http_client module that consolidates all http clients\\  
-[17:02] <oej> We have several different ones +[17:02] <oej> We have several different ones\\  
-[17:02] <​miconda> ​dr__: speaking of that, I think carstenbock did some work on http client lately +[17:02] <​miconda> ​dr: speaking of that, I think carstenbock did some work on http client lately\\  
-[17:03] <​miconda>​ but iirc, he pushed on a personal branch +[17:03] <​miconda>​ but iirc, he pushed on a personal branch\\  
-[17:03] <oej> There'​s one in utils, one in jsonrpc and one in xcap client and possibly sip identy +[17:03] <oej> There'​s one in utils, one in jsonrpc and one in xcap client and possibly sip identy\\  
-[17:03] <oej> From the top of my head. Some use libcurl. +[17:03] <oej> From the top of my head. Some use libcurl.\\  
-[17:03] <​miconda>​ oej: right, maybe we should pull out http client part from all modules and have one that will be reused +[17:03] <​miconda>​ oej: right, maybe we should pull out http client part from all modules and have one that will be reused\\  
-[17:04] <oej> I think that would be a good thing moving forward. +[17:04] <oej> I think that would be a good thing moving forward.\\  
-[17:04] <​miconda>​ jsonrpc client uses netstrings, iirc +[17:04] <​miconda>​ jsonrpc client uses netstrings, iirc\\  
-[17:04] <​miconda>​ is not over http +[17:04] <​miconda>​ is not over http\\  
-[17:04] <oej> Then we could get IPv6 in every one and solve happy eyeballs once. +[17:04] <oej> Then we could get IPv6 in every one and solve happy eyeballs once.\\  
-[17:04] <dr__> miconda, thx . one more thing: i don't think the dialog module works very good with event_route[tm:​local-request] either . $DLG_TIMEOUT is not getting set +[17:04] <dr> miconda, thx . one more thing: i don't think the dialog module works very good with event_route[tm:​local-request] either . $DLG_TIMEOUT is not getting set\\  
-[17:05] <​miconda> ​dr__: has to be checked, not using it like that so I cannot comment now -- open an issue on tracker to have it in mind +[17:05] <​miconda> ​dr: has to be checked, not using it like that so I cannot comment now -- open an issue on tracker to have it in mind\\  
-[17:05] <​miconda>​ carstenbock:​ any comments on your recent work on http cleint? +[17:05] <​miconda>​ carstenbock:​ any comments on your recent work on http cleint?\\  
-[17:05] <dr__>  $DLG_lifetime,​ sorry +[17:05] <dr>  $DLG_lifetime,​ sorry\\  
-[17:06] <​miconda>​ ok, let's move forward (probably carstenbock has left a bit) +[17:06] <​miconda>​ ok, let's move forward (probably carstenbock has left a bit)\\  
-[17:06] <​miconda>​ anything else on tech stuff? +[17:06] <​miconda>​ anything else on tech stuff?\\  
-[17:06] <jh__> how about mediaproxy-ng module? +[17:06] <jh> how about mediaproxy-ng module?\\  
-[17:07] <​admorten>​ Question about core support for maximum branches. We're currently limited by a 32-bit mask to 30 branches. I have some early work moving to 64-bit mask for branch tracking. Anyone else interested?+[17:07] <​admorten>​ Question about core support for maximum branches. We're currently limited by a 32-bit mask to 30 branches. I have some early work moving to 64-bit mask for branch tracking. Anyone else interested?\\ 
 ===== rtpproxy_ng ===== ===== rtpproxy_ng =====
-[17:07] <​miconda> ​jh__: rtpproxy_ng?​ +[17:07] <​miconda> ​jh: rtpproxy_ng?​\\  
-[17:07] <​miconda>​ admorten: yes, could be interesting +[17:07] <​miconda>​ admorten: yes, could be interesting\\  
-[17:07] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: https://​github.com/​sipwise/​mediaproxy-ng +[17:07] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: https://​github.com/​sipwise/​mediaproxy-ng\\  
-[17:08] <​miconda>​ push the patches somewhere for some review +[17:08] <​miconda>​ push the patches somewhere for some review\\  
-[17:08] <jh__> yes, ment rtpproxy-ng (naming is confusing) +[17:08] <jh> yes, ment rtpproxy-ng (naming is confusing)\\  
-[17:08] <​admorten>​ miconda: OK +[17:08] <​admorten>​ miconda: OK\\  
-[17:08] <​miconda> ​jh__: yes, I know, quite confusing in both sides, even the external application +[17:08] <​miconda> ​jh: yes, I know, quite confusing in both sides, even the external application\\  
-[17:08] <​admorten>​ I'll put them up on sip-router tracker and post to sr-dev when ready. +[17:08] <​admorten>​ I'll put them up on sip-router tracker and post to sr-dev when ready.\\  
-[17:08] <jh__> there was some bugs found. will those be fixed before next release? +[17:08] <jh> there was some bugs found. will those be fixed before next release?\\  
-[17:09] <​miconda>​ probably yes. I don't see Richard here +[17:09] <​miconda>​ probably yes. I don't see Richard here\\  
-[17:09] <​miconda>​ but I guess sipwise is highly interested to get all bugs closed +[17:09] <​miconda>​ but I guess sipwise is highly interested to get all bugs closed\\  
-[17:09] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: :yes: +[17:09] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: :yes:\\  
-[17:09] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac may be able to comment more +[17:09] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac may be able to comment more\\  
-[17:09] <​miconda>​ I know some were fixed already +[17:09] <​miconda>​ I know some were fixed already\\  
-[17:10] <​miconda>​ hughw: send some patches as well, e +[17:10] <​miconda>​ hughw: send some patches as well, e\\  
-[17:10] <​miconda>​ were they done? +[17:10] <​miconda>​ were they done?\\  
-[17:10] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: afaik yes+[17:10] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: afaik yes\\ 
 ===== http modules ===== ===== http modules =====
-[17:10] <​carstenbock>​ (sorry for the delay: i just added support for POST-requests to the http_query() function. Needs a little bit testing, but should be okay) +[17:10] <​carstenbock>​ (sorry for the delay: i just added support for POST-requests to the http_query() function. Needs a little bit testing, but should be okay)\\  
-[17:10] <​miconda>​ rephrasing: hughw sent some patches to rtpproxy-ng +[17:10] <​miconda>​ rephrasing: hughw sent some patches to rtpproxy-ng\\  
-[17:10] <​linuxmaniac>​ I think they are been merged +[17:10] <​linuxmaniac>​ I think they are been merged\\  
-[17:10] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ ok +[17:10] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ ok\\  
-[17:11] <​miconda>​ carstenbock:​ ok, maybe you should merge on master, to be easy to test for not-git gurus :D +[17:11] <​miconda>​ carstenbock:​ ok, maybe you should merge on master, to be easy to test for not-git gurus :D\\  
-[17:11] <oej> carstenbock:​ Using curl? +[17:11] <oej> carstenbock:​ Using curl?\\  
-[17:12] <​miconda>​ carstenbock:​ in short, it was a discussion to make a single http client module, as there are few other modules implementing one internally +[17:12] <​miconda>​ carstenbock:​ in short, it was a discussion to make a single http client module, as there are few other modules implementing one internally\\  
-[17:12] <​carstenbock>​ miconda: Will do that. +[17:12] <​carstenbock>​ miconda: Will do that.\\  
-[17:12] <​carstenbock>​ oej: Yes. +[17:12] <​carstenbock>​ oej: Yes.\\  
-[17:12] <oej> carstenbock:​ Which module is that? +[17:12] <oej> carstenbock:​ Which module is that?\\  
-[17:13] <​carstenbock>​ oej: utils +[17:13] <​carstenbock>​ oej: utils\\  
-[17:13] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ for clarification - the external application is named mediaproxy-ng,​ but the corresponding module in kamailio is named rtprpoxy-ng +[17:13] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ for clarification - the external application is named mediaproxy-ng,​ but the corresponding module in kamailio is named rtprpoxy-ng\\  
-[17:14] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: yeah, thanks, got it from conversation above and some google +[17:14] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: yeah, thanks, got it from conversation above and some google\\  
-[17:14] <​ZogG_laptop>​ :) +[17:14] <​ZogG_laptop>​ :)\\  
-[17:14] <oej> Ok, so we should propably build an improved http get in utils, as well as something similar to json that suspends transaction and returns in another route +[17:14] <oej> Ok, so we should propably build an improved http get in utils, as well as something similar to json that suspends transaction and returns in another route\\  
-[17:15] <​ZogG_laptop>​ i think http get/post would be enuf and what would be needed are modules to parse responses (json/​xml/​whateverelse) +[17:15] <​ZogG_laptop>​ i think http get/post would be enuf and what would be needed are modules to parse responses (json/​xml/​whateverelse)\\  
-[17:17] <​miconda>​ ok, done with tech stuff?+[17:17] <​miconda>​ ok, done with tech stuff?\\ 
 ===== OpenSSL licence exception ===== ===== OpenSSL licence exception =====
-[17:17] <​linuxmaniac>​ openSSL exception licence +[17:17] <​linuxmaniac>​ openSSL exception licence\\  
-[17:17] <​linuxmaniac>​ license +[17:17] <​linuxmaniac>​ license\\  
-[17:18] <​linuxmaniac>​ oej: no mail from you on the mail list :-P +[17:18] <​linuxmaniac>​ oej: no mail from you on the mail list :-P\\  
-[17:18] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ ok, that was the next in list +[17:18] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ ok, that was the next in list\\  
-[17:18] <oej> I did brainstorm about it earlier this week +[17:18] <oej> I did brainstorm about it earlier this week\\  
-[17:18] <oej> :-) +[17:18] <oej> :-)\\  
-[17:18] <​miconda>​ but I thought of it more admin stuff +[17:18] <​miconda>​ but I thought of it more admin stuff\\  
-[17:19] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: I can wait :) +[17:19] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: I can wait :)\\  
-[17:19] <​miconda>​ no, it is on now +[17:19] <​miconda>​ no, it is on now\\  
-[17:19] <​miconda>​ let's discuss it +[17:19] <​miconda>​ let's discuss it\\  
-[17:19] <​miconda>​ one way is to implement tls module with gnutls +[17:19] <​miconda>​ one way is to implement tls module with gnutls\\  
-[17:20] <​linuxmaniac>​ I think is "​just"​ a matter add the exception clause +[17:20] <​linuxmaniac>​ I think is "​just"​ a matter add the exception clause\\  
-[17:20] <oej> carstenbock:​ How do I set content-type in the post data? +[17:20] <oej> carstenbock:​ How do I set content-type in the post data?\\  
-[17:20] <​miconda>​ the other one is getting devels to agree with the exception +[17:20] <​miconda>​ the other one is getting devels to agree with the exception\\  
-[17:20] <​miconda>​ which most of them will do, but many are gone +[17:20] <​miconda>​ which most of them will do, but many are gone\\  
-[17:20] <​miconda>​ from the early stage of ser +[17:20] <​miconda>​ from the early stage of ser\\  
-[17:20] <​ZogG_laptop>​ oh, about that. i got kaamilio 4.x crashed with tls when having reregister or two calls at the same time :( +[17:20] <​ZogG_laptop>​ oh, about that. i got kaamilio 4.x crashed with tls when having reregister or two calls at the same time :(\\  
-[17:20] * ZogG_laptop was talking about tls +[17:20] * ZogG_laptop was talking about tls\\  
-[17:21] <​miconda>​ also, lot of copyright is by fokus, which was sold to tekelec which was recently bought by oracle +[17:21] <​miconda>​ also, lot of copyright is by fokus, which was sold to tekelec which was recently bought by oracle\\  
-[17:21] <oej> Oh yeah, let's consult Oracle lawyers +[17:21] <oej> Oh yeah, let's consult Oracle lawyers\\  
-[17:21] <​linuxmaniac>​ haha +[17:21] <​linuxmaniac>​ haha\\  
-[17:21] <​miconda>​ so we may need to buy a beer to Larry +[17:21] <​miconda>​ so we may need to buy a beer to Larry\\  
-[17:21] <oej> So the problem here is that the tls module is not part of linux distros because of this, right? +[17:21] <oej> So the problem here is that the tls module is not part of linux distros because of this, right?\\  
-[17:21] <​henningw>​ hehe +[17:21] <​henningw>​ hehe\\  
-[17:21] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ do you have a backtrace?​ +[17:21] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ do you have a backtrace?\\  
-[17:21] <​pdunkley>​ OpenSSL is used by other modules (for access to the randomness and crypto routines). +[17:21] <​pdunkley>​ OpenSSL is used by other modules (for access to the randomness and crypto routines).\\  
-[17:22] <​linuxmaniac>​ oej: I can't add tls on Debian because of that +[17:22] <​linuxmaniac>​ oej: I can't add tls on Debian because of that\\  
-[17:22] <​pdunkley>​ websocket, outbound, auth_ephemeral all link to it - BTW I am fine with the exception. +[17:22] <​pdunkley>​ websocket, outbound, auth_ephemeral all link to it - BTW I am fine with the exception.\\  
-[17:22] <oej> Yes, there'​s a few modules that Debian won't accept +[17:22] <oej> Yes, there'​s a few modules that Debian won't accept\\  
-[17:22] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ the question is, all devs have to agree? +[17:22] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ the question is, all devs have to agree?\\  
-[17:22] <oej> so we can clear those three modules +[17:22] <oej> so we can clear those three modules\\  
-[17:22] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: no here for sure. but i think i can emulate it anytime +[17:22] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: no here for sure. but i think i can emulate it anytime\\  
-[17:22] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ or only devs to the modules that link to openssl? +[17:22] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ or only devs to the modules that link to openssl?\\  
-[17:23] <​miconda>​ because the core doesn'​t link to openssl, only few modules (tls among them) +[17:23] <​miconda>​ because the core doesn'​t link to openssl, only few modules (tls among them)\\  
-[17:23] <​ZogG_laptop>​ afaik i just read of some sip lib that switched for smaller lib for tls/ssl instead of openssl +[17:23] <​ZogG_laptop>​ afaik i just read of some sip lib that switched for smaller lib for tls/ssl instead of openssl\\  
-[17:23] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: don't know, but I will say just the ones that use openssl +[17:23] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: don't know, but I will say just the ones that use openssl\\  
-[17:23] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ a backtrace would be good and eventually the log with debug=3 +[17:23] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ a backtrace would be good and eventually the log with debug=3\\  
-[17:23] <oej> What is the background of the TLS module, was code moved from the core to that? +[17:23] <oej> What is the background of the TLS module, was code moved from the core to that?\\  
-[17:24] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: would try to get one to you thru maillist or tracker next week +[17:24] <​ZogG_laptop>​ miconda: would try to get one to you thru maillist or tracker next week\\  
-[17:24] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ that would be easier +[17:24] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ that would be easier\\  
-[17:24] <​pdunkley>​ Other modules are tls, osp, stun, auth_identity +[17:24] <​pdunkley>​ Other modules are tls, osp, stun, auth_identity\\  
-[17:24] <​miconda>​ Andrei reimplemented tls module +[17:24] <​miconda>​ Andrei reimplemented tls module\\  
-[17:24] <​miconda>​ nothing from old openser core was used for it +[17:24] <​miconda>​ nothing from old openser core was used for it\\  
-[17:24] <​miconda>​ I guess pdunkley has nothing against to agree for websocket module +[17:24] <​miconda>​ I guess pdunkley has nothing against to agree for websocket module\\  
-[17:25] <​pdunkley>​ Some of the stun stuff is mine, but most has been moved from Kamailio core.  For my part I am happy with an exception for stun too (but the original author will need to confirm as well) +[17:25] <​pdunkley>​ Some of the stun stuff is mine, but most has been moved from Kamailio core.  For my part I am happy with an exception for stun too (but the original author will need to confirm as well)\\  
-[17:25] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: I can try to ask on debian-legal and see what they say +[17:25] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: I can try to ask on debian-legal and see what they say\\  
-[17:25] <​miconda>​ stun and auth_identity is from iptel.org guys +[17:25] <​miconda>​ stun and auth_identity is from iptel.org guys\\  
-[17:25] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ please do it, so we know what we have to do +[17:25] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ please do it, so we know what we have to do\\  
-[17:25] <oej> pdunkley has three modules to disclaim, but that should be fine +[17:25] <oej> pdunkley has three modules to disclaim, but that should be fine\\  
-[17:25] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: noted +[17:25] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: noted\\  
-[17:25] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ mention also that we package tls module separately +[17:25] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ mention also that we package tls module separately\\  
-[17:26] <​ZogG_laptop>​ linphone apprantly switched from openssl to https://​polarssl.org/​ +[17:26] <​ZogG_laptop>​ linphone apprantly switched from openssl to https://​polarssl.org/​\\  
-[17:26] <​miconda>​ is not part of other package +[17:26] <​miconda>​ is not part of other package\\  
-[17:26] <oej> can we get agreement fron Andrei? +[17:26] <oej> can we get agreement fron Andrei?\\  
-[17:26] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: I will send you the mail draft before send it to them +[17:26] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: I will send you the mail draft before send it to them\\  
-[17:27] <​pdunkley>​ Just checked, I can remove the OpenSSL dependency from stun with a trivial code change. +[17:27] <​pdunkley>​ Just checked, I can remove the OpenSSL dependency from stun with a trivial code change.\\  
-[17:27] <​linuxmaniac>​ but anyways we have to add the exception +[17:27] <​linuxmaniac>​ but anyways we have to add the exception\\  
-[17:27] <​pdunkley>​ I am happy to disclaim my modules. +[17:27] <​pdunkley>​ I am happy to disclaim my modules.\\  
-[17:27] <​miconda>​ oej: probably iptelorg +[17:27] <​miconda>​ oej: probably iptelorg\\  
-[17:27] <​pdunkley>​ That means websocket, stun, outbound, and auth_ephemeral are fine. +[17:27] <​pdunkley>​ That means websocket, stun, outbound, and auth_ephemeral are fine.\\  
-[17:27] <​miconda>​ but at least we know the target, I will get in touch if it all we need +[17:27] <​miconda>​ but at least we know the target, I will get in touch if it all we need\\  
-[17:27] <oej> miconda: back to larry +[17:27] <oej> miconda: back to larry\\  
-[17:27] <​pdunkley>​ Leaves just tls, osp, and auth_identity +[17:27] <​pdunkley>​ Leaves just tls, osp, and auth_identity\\  
-[17:28] <​miconda>​ for osp I can approach the company that developed it +[17:28] <​miconda>​ for osp I can approach the company that developed it\\  
-[17:28] <oej> Transnexus +[17:28] <oej> Transnexus\\  
-[17:28] <​miconda>​ although they were not very active, I guess they have nothing against +[17:28] <​miconda>​ although they were not very active, I guess they have nothing against\\  
-[17:28] <​miconda>​ oej: yes +[17:28] <​miconda>​ oej: yes\\  
-[17:28] <​miconda>​ but not sure how many users that module has +[17:28] <​miconda>​ but not sure how many users that module has\\  
-[17:28] <oej> Auth_identity was a school, that should possibly be fine if we can track someone down +[17:28] <oej> Auth_identity was a school, that should possibly be fine if we can track someone down\\  
-[17:28] <​miconda>​ afaik, only that company had a solution to work with it +[17:28] <​miconda>​ afaik, only that company had a solution to work with it\\  
-[17:29] <oej> tls is a tough nut to crack and an important one +[17:29] <oej> tls is a tough nut to crack and an important one\\  
-[17:29] <​miconda>​ yes, tls is the one that needs it most ... +[17:29] <​miconda>​ yes, tls is the one that needs it most ...\\  
-[17:30] <​miconda>​ the other important one, websocket, is fine +[17:30] <​miconda>​ the other important one, websocket, is fine\\  
-[17:30] <​miconda>​ for stun, I guess we can reimplement it +[17:30] <​miconda>​ for stun, I guess we can reimplement it\\  
-[17:30] <​miconda>​ doesn'​t look that hard +[17:30] <​miconda>​ doesn'​t look that hard\\  
-[17:30] <​miconda>​ and is not big +[17:30] <​miconda>​ and is not big\\  
-[17:30] <​miconda>​ tls has lot of code, on the other hand +[17:30] <​miconda>​ tls has lot of code, on the other hand\\  
-[17:30] <oej> Yep. +[17:30] <oej> Yep.\\  
-[17:31] <​ZogG_laptop>​ ok i'm off. bye and goood luck to every one adn thanks for help. +[17:31] <​ZogG_laptop>​ ok i'm off. bye and goood luck to every one adn thanks for help.\\  
-[17:31] <​miconda>​ but first let's see what linuxmaniac gets from debian-legal and then I will see how to approach for tls + stun +[17:31] <​miconda>​ but first let's see what linuxmaniac gets from debian-legal and then I will see how to approach for tls + stun\\  
-[17:31] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ thanks for joining! +[17:31] <​miconda>​ ZogG_laptop:​ thanks for joining!\\  
-[17:31] <​miconda>​ anything else about openssl exception?​ +[17:31] <​miconda>​ anything else about openssl exception?\\  
-[17:31] <​linuxmaniac>​ ok then +[17:31] <​linuxmaniac>​ ok then\\  
-[17:32] <​ZogG_laptop>​ and before i go i would paste again — may be polarssl can be replacement for openssl as it mentioned on their site curl/​openvpn and others are using it and afaik linphone switched ot it lately +[17:32] <​ZogG_laptop>​ and before i go i would paste again — may be polarssl can be replacement for openssl as it mentioned on their site curl/​openvpn and others are using it and afaik linphone switched ot it lately\\  
-[17:32] <​ZogG_laptop>​ bye +[17:32] <​ZogG_laptop>​ bye\\  
-[17:32] <​miconda>​ thanks, bye+[17:32] <​miconda>​ thanks, bye\\ 
 ===== github clone ===== ===== github clone =====
-[17:32] <​miconda>​ next admin stuff: github +[17:32] <​miconda>​ next admin stuff: github\\  
-[17:32] <​miconda>​ Andreas Granig secured kamailio name on github +[17:32] <​miconda>​ Andreas Granig secured kamailio name on github\\  
-[17:33] <​miconda>​ pdunkley and few others expressed the willingness to maintain a clone of the repo there +[17:33] <​miconda>​ pdunkley and few others expressed the willingness to maintain a clone of the repo there\\  
-[17:33] <​linuxmaniac>​ we have a mirror at sipwise +[17:33] <​linuxmaniac>​ we have a mirror at sipwise\\  
-[17:33] <​pdunkley>​ Github would work best if that was the primary repo. +[17:33] <​pdunkley>​ Github would work best if that was the primary repo.\\  
-[17:34] <​miconda>​ so, do we get enough work force to maintain a clone +[17:34] <​miconda>​ so, do we get enough work force to maintain a clone\\  
-[17:34] <​pdunkley>​ Biggest advantage of Github is fork management etc. +[17:34] <​pdunkley>​ Biggest advantage of Github is fork management etc.\\  
-[17:34] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: from Andreas I understood is a matter of some scripts to merge back and forth +[17:34] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: from Andreas I understood is a matter of some scripts to merge back and forth\\  
-[17:34] <​miconda>​ but in case of conflicts, someone has to care of ... +[17:34] <​miconda>​ but in case of conflicts, someone has to care of ...\\  
-[17:34] <​pdunkley>​ Yes. +[17:34] <​pdunkley>​ Yes.\\  
-[17:35] <​pdunkley>​ I suppose that is true. +[17:35] <​pdunkley>​ I suppose that is true.\\  
-[17:35] <​linuxmaniac>​ pdunkley: but you can fork with no problem afaik +[17:35] <​linuxmaniac>​ pdunkley: but you can fork with no problem afaik\\  
-[17:35] <​pdunkley>​ But it needs to be more than a simple clone, because if someone forks on Github and makes a push request that is accepted, then the repo on Github is updated. +[17:35] <​pdunkley>​ But it needs to be more than a simple clone, because if someone forks on Github and makes a push request that is accepted, then the repo on Github is updated.\\  
-[17:35] <​miconda>​ the current repo is tied to many scripts and hooks around, so it will be quite some work not to keep it anyhow +[17:35] <​miconda>​ the current repo is tied to many scripts and hooks around, so it will be quite some work not to keep it anyhow\\  
-[17:35] <oej> why did we leave sourceforge?​ +[17:35] <oej> why did we leave sourceforge?​\\  
-[17:36] <​miconda>​ besides the fact that github started to have issues (e.g., availability) +[17:36] <​miconda>​ besides the fact that github started to have issues (e.g., availability)\\  
-[17:36] <​linuxmaniac>​ pdunkley: the thing is that you have to do git am on our repo not github +[17:36] <​linuxmaniac>​ pdunkley: the thing is that you have to do git am on our repo not github\\  
-[17:36] <​miconda>​ oej: when we merged the code, we had svn on sourceforge and ser was cvs on berlios +[17:36] <​miconda>​ oej: when we merged the code, we had svn on sourceforge and ser was cvs on berlios\\  
-[17:36] <​miconda>​ we needed root privileges :-) +[17:36] <​miconda>​ we needed root privileges :-)\\  
-[17:36] <​miconda>​ to make things fit together +[17:36] <​miconda>​ to make things fit together\\  
-[17:37] <​henningw>​ sf.org had also some issues that time (they still have). One reason to go for a dedicated git was to have the flexibility to merge the repos +[17:37] <​henningw>​ sf.org had also some issues that time (they still have). One reason to go for a dedicated git was to have the flexibility to merge the repos\\  
-[17:37] <oej> Right. +[17:37] <oej> Right.\\  
-[17:37] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: will not be a read only clone +[17:37] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: will not be a read only clone\\  
-[17:37] <oej> Will we end up in the same situation with github +[17:37] <oej> Will we end up in the same situation with github\\  
-[17:37] <​miconda>​ github can get updates directly there +[17:37] <​miconda>​ github can get updates directly there\\  
-[17:37] <​miconda>​ the scripts have to do sync both ways +[17:37] <​miconda>​ the scripts have to do sync both ways\\  
-[17:38] <​miconda>​ Andreas said is something they do as well for some of their repos +[17:38] <​miconda>​ Andreas said is something they do as well for some of their repos\\  
-[17:38] <​linuxmaniac>​ afaik github is just a mirror for us +[17:38] <​linuxmaniac>​ afaik github is just a mirror for us\\  
-[17:38] <​pdunkley>​ I guess the big question is whether enough people think that Github provides advantages to the project. +[17:38] <​pdunkley>​ I guess the big question is whether enough people think that Github provides advantages to the project.\\  
-[17:38] <​linuxmaniac>​ no changes from github onto our repo +[17:38] <​linuxmaniac>​ no changes from github onto our repo\\  
-[17:39] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ check sr-dev for Andreas'​ email on this topic +[17:39] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ check sr-dev for Andreas'​ email on this topic\\  
-[17:39] <​pdunkley>​ My thinking is that the Github forking is a somewhat nicer model than having developers with lots of branches, and allows non-developers to work under source control without it automatically affecting the main project. +[17:39] <​pdunkley>​ My thinking is that the Github forking is a somewhat nicer model than having developers with lots of branches, and allows non-developers to work under source control without it automatically affecting the main project.\\  
-[17:40] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: agree that there could be good benefits. on the other hand, not keeping current one as the main one will be tough and lot of work +[17:40] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: agree that there could be good benefits. on the other hand, not keeping current one as the main one will be tough and lot of work\\  
-[17:41] <​miconda>​ so, at least have to keep/try both for a while just to see if github is good +[17:41] <​miconda>​ so, at least have to keep/try both for a while just to see if github is good\\  
-[17:41] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: "​Everytime you push something to the internal repo, the github repo gets automatically synced and overwritten"​ +[17:41] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: "​Everytime you push something to the internal repo, the github repo gets automatically synced and overwritten"​\\  
-[17:41] <​linuxmaniac>​ so no changes from github on our repo +[17:41] <​linuxmaniac>​ so no changes from github on our repo\\  
-[17:42] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ "​people have the possibility to send pull requests and everything"​ +[17:42] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ "​people have the possibility to send pull requests and everything"​\\  
-[17:43] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: yes +[17:43] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: yes\\  
-[17:43] <​linuxmaniac>​ but no merge is done +[17:43] <​linuxmaniac>​ but no merge is done\\  
-[17:43] <​miconda>​ so I assumed they are used ... +[17:43] <​miconda>​ so I assumed they are used ...\\  
-[17:43] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: you have to use git am on the "​master"​ repo +[17:43] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: you have to use git am on the "​master"​ repo\\  
-[17:43] <​pdunkley>​ linuxmaniac,​ miconda: but does the internal repo get sync'd and overwritten everytime the github repo is changed? +[17:43] <​pdunkley>​ linuxmaniac,​ miconda: but does the internal repo get sync'd and overwritten everytime the github repo is changed?\\  
-[17:44] <​linuxmaniac>​ pdunkley: no changes are done on github +[17:44] <​linuxmaniac>​ pdunkley: no changes are done on github\\  
-[17:44] <​linuxmaniac>​ this is just "​read-only"​ +[17:44] <​linuxmaniac>​ this is just "​read-only"​\\  
-[17:44] <​pdunkley>​ OK.  That's my point. +[17:44] <​pdunkley>​ OK.  That's my point.\\  
-[17:44] <​carstenbock>​ I am definitely no GIT expert, but the current solution "works for me". Are there somewhere a list of what would be exactly better if we switch (or create a mirror on) to github? +[17:44] <​carstenbock>​ I am definitely no GIT expert, but the current solution "works for me". Are there somewhere a list of what would be exactly better if we switch (or create a mirror on) to github?\\  
-[17:44] <​pdunkley>​ If we don't make changes on Github, we can't use Github push requests etc for merging. +[17:44] <​pdunkley>​ If we don't make changes on Github, we can't use Github push requests etc for merging.\\  
-[17:44] <​pdunkley>​ So there is no advantage to Github. +[17:44] <​pdunkley>​ So there is no advantage to Github.\\  
-[17:45] <​pdunkley>​ carstenbock:​ there was a discussion on the mailing list.  But it boils down to better developer management, and merging plus integrated tracker that relates issues to commits. +[17:45] <​pdunkley>​ carstenbock:​ there was a discussion on the mailing list.  But it boils down to better developer management, and merging plus integrated tracker that relates issues to commits.\\  
-[17:46] <​linuxmaniac>​ pdunkley: just a nice web interface an the pull-request are received as mails +[17:46] <​linuxmaniac>​ pdunkley: just a nice web interface an the pull-request are received as mails\\  
-[17:46] <​eloycoto>​ we can use http://​gitlab.org/​ in our server +[17:46] <​eloycoto>​ we can use http://​gitlab.org/​ in our server\\  
-[17:46] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: maybe there are tutorials to do sync two ways +[17:46] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: maybe there are tutorials to do sync two ways\\  
-[17:47] <​miconda>​ I thought Andreas said they do merge on both ways +[17:47] <​miconda>​ I thought Andreas said they do merge on both ways\\  
-[17:47] <​miconda>​ maybe was on some private conversation +[17:47] <​miconda>​ maybe was on some private conversation\\  
-[17:48] <​miconda>​ but the actual question here: if we can get it two ways sync, who is on board to configure it initially and then supervise it? +[17:48] <​miconda>​ but the actual question here: if we can get it two ways sync, who is on board to configure it initially and then supervise it?\\  
-[17:48] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: he is just in front of me. No changes from github +[17:48] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: he is just in front of me. No changes from github\\  
-[17:48] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ ok +[17:48] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ ok\\  
-[17:48] <​miconda>​ i misunderstood +[17:48] <​miconda>​ i misunderstood\\  
-[17:48] <​pdunkley>​ I am happy to help with some of this. Not sure what time I have over the next couple of months as I am travelling a lot. +[17:48] <​pdunkley>​ I am happy to help with some of this. Not sure what time I have over the next couple of months as I am travelling a lot.\\  
-[17:49] <​pdunkley>​ It's conference season :-( +[17:49] <​pdunkley>​ It's conference season :-(\\  
-[17:49] <​miconda>​ this comes also to another point related to administration+[17:49] <​miconda>​ this comes also to another point related to administration\\ 
 ===== technical administration group ===== ===== technical administration group =====
-[17:50] <​miconda>​ building a tech admin group +[17:50] <​miconda>​ building a tech admin group\\  
-[17:50] <​miconda>​ with volunteers +[17:50] <​miconda>​ with volunteers\\  
-[17:50] <​miconda>​ to care of various aspects of the project +[17:50] <​miconda>​ to care of various aspects of the project\\  
-[17:50] <​miconda>​ including releases, sysadmin work on servers +[17:50] <​miconda>​ including releases, sysadmin work on servers\\  
-[17:50] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: I'm still single, I have some time free. haha +[17:50] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: I'm still single, I have some time free. haha\\  
-[17:50] <​miconda>​ typically was me, Henning and Jan +[17:50] <​miconda>​ typically was me, Henning and Jan\\  
-[17:50] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ great +[17:50] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ great\\  
-[17:51] <​miconda>​ you are more than welcome to join +[17:51] <​miconda>​ you are more than welcome to join\\  
-[17:51] <​linuxmaniac>​ that will be great +[17:51] <​linuxmaniac>​ that will be great\\  
-[17:51] <oej> I can help more with the web site. +[17:51] <oej> I can help more with the web site.\\  
-[17:51] <​qxork>​ Would love to help out. LOD.com is also interested in donating servers, etc. +[17:51] <​qxork>​ Would love to help out. LOD.com is also interested in donating servers, etc.\\  
-[17:52] <​miconda>​ also, in this tech admin group, I want to be able to take some decissions regarding what software to use when we need something new, etc… +[17:52] <​miconda>​ also, in this tech admin group, I want to be able to take some decissions regarding what software to use when we need something new, etc…\\  
-[17:52] <oej> qxork: I am willing to receive donations! Haha. +[17:52] <oej> qxork: I am willing to receive donations! Haha.\\  
-[17:52] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: sounds reasonable +[17:52] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: sounds reasonable\\  
-[17:53] <​miconda>​ ok, so here we have linuxmaniac,​ oej, qxork and pdunkley (as volunteered for github stuff) +[17:53] <​miconda>​ ok, so here we have linuxmaniac,​ oej, qxork and pdunkley (as volunteered for github stuff)\\  
-[17:53] <​miconda>​ just as summary +[17:53] <​miconda>​ just as summary\\  
-[17:53] <​miconda>​ me and Henning will stay in as well +[17:53] <​miconda>​ me and Henning will stay in as well\\  
-[17:53] <​miconda>​ anyone else interested to join is welcome (after some security clearance :-D ) +[17:53] <​miconda>​ anyone else interested to join is welcome (after some security clearance :-D )\\  
-[17:55] <​miconda>​ ok then, will ask also on mailing list +[17:55] <​miconda>​ ok then, will ask also on mailing list\\  
-[17:55] <​miconda>​ happy that we have a core group formed here +[17:55] <​miconda>​ happy that we have a core group formed here\\  
-[17:55] <oej> Darn, does that mean I'm out. The security clearance?​ +[17:55] <oej> Darn, does that mean I'm out. The security clearance?\\  
-[17:55] <oej> Yes, that's progress. Thanks for inviting us Miconda. +[17:55] <oej> Yes, that's progress. Thanks for inviting us Miconda.\\  
-[17:55] <​miconda>​ web access only doesn'​t require the high level :-) +[17:55] <​miconda>​ web access only doesn'​t require the high level :-)\\  
-[17:55] <oej> Oh dear. Well, it's a start :-) +[17:55] <oej> Oh dear. Well, it's a start :-)\\  
-[17:56] <oej> You can ask NSA about me… Obviously they know it all now. +[17:56] <oej> You can ask NSA about me… Obviously they know it all now.\\  
-[17:56] <​miconda>​ :-) +[17:56] <​miconda>​ :-)\\  
-[17:56] <​miconda>​ ok, next topic (not to get late here) +[17:56] <​miconda>​ ok, next topic (not to get late here)\\  
-[17:56] <​carstenbock>​ oej: They have known for years!+[17:56] <​carstenbock>​ oej: They have known for years!\\ 
 ===== Kamailio World 2014 ===== ===== Kamailio World 2014 =====
-[17:57] <​miconda>​ Kamailio World 2014 -- I want to know if there are dates that should be avoided from mid March to mid May next year +[17:57] <​miconda>​ Kamailio World 2014 -- I want to know if there are dates that should be avoided from mid March to mid May next year\\  
-[17:57] <​miconda>​ apart of obvious dates for Easter (orthodox and catholic) +[17:57] <​miconda>​ apart of obvious dates for Easter (orthodox and catholic)\\  
-[17:58] <​miconda>​ and other public holidays in Germany (because all will be closed) +[17:58] <​miconda>​ and other public holidays in Germany (because all will be closed)\\  
-[17:58] <​miconda>​ anyone aware of conferences,​ events that we should not overlap? +[17:58] <​miconda>​ anyone aware of conferences,​ events that we should not overlap?\\  
-[17:58] <oej> Possibly April Fool's day because no one will believe what you say +[17:58] <oej> Possibly April Fool's day because no one will believe what you say\\  
-[17:58] <oej> I only see IETF, but that's March 3-7 +[17:58] <oej> I only see IETF, but that's March 3-7\\  
-[17:58] <​miconda>​ the plan is to have it again in Berlin, being easy with administration +[17:58] <​miconda>​ the plan is to have it again in Berlin, being easy with administration\\  
-[17:59] <​miconda>​ and good/cheap to reach from EU +[17:59] <​miconda>​ and good/cheap to reach from EU\\  
-[17:59] <​carstenbock>​ miconda: That's great! I'm in! :-) +[17:59] <​carstenbock>​ miconda: That's great! I'm in! :-)\\  
-[17:59] <oej> Berlin Works fine. +[17:59] <oej> Berlin Works fine.\\  
-[17:59] <​miconda>​ oej: April 1 looks as good candidate, thoug :-) +[17:59] <​miconda>​ oej: April 1 looks as good candidate, thoug :-)\\  
-[18:00] <​miconda>​ anyway, keep in mind and ping me if you discover something +[18:00] <​miconda>​ anyway, keep in mind and ping me if you discover something\\  
-[18:00] <​linuxmaniac>​ let's see if I can attend :/ +[18:00] <​linuxmaniac>​ let's see if I can attend :/\\  
-[18:00] <oej> Well, then we can easily release Kamailio 5.0 for Windows supporting Lync +[18:00] <oej> Well, then we can easily release Kamailio 5.0 for Windows supporting Lync\\  
-[18:00] <oej> ..and skype… and… WhatsApp +[18:00] <oej> ..and skype… and… WhatsApp\\  
-[18:00] <​miconda>​ I'll make some proposals soon, once I see availability of locations +[18:00] <​miconda>​ I'll make some proposals soon, once I see availability of locations\\  
-[18:00] <​pdunkley>​ If you're going to do a Lync release it should be "​Kamailio One" like the latest Xbox... +[18:00] <​pdunkley>​ If you're going to do a Lync release it should be "​Kamailio One" like the latest Xbox...\\  
-[18:00] <​linuxmaniac>​ :) +[18:00] <​linuxmaniac>​ :)\\  
-[18:01] <oej> Scchhh. The marketing dept wanted that to be a secret.+[18:01] <oej> Scchhh. The marketing dept wanted that to be a secret.\\ 
 ===== Other world wide events ===== ===== Other world wide events =====
-[18:01] <​miconda>​ other world wide events? +[18:01] <​miconda>​ other world wide events?\\  
-[18:01] <​miconda>​ pdunkley seems already busy +[18:01] <​miconda>​ pdunkley seems already busy\\  
-[18:01] <​miconda>​ I will go to Astricon and most probably Fosdem, in the near future +[18:01] <​miconda>​ I will go to Astricon and most probably Fosdem, in the near future\\  
-[18:02] <​miconda>​ although fosdem is next year +[18:02] <​miconda>​ although fosdem is next year\\  
-[18:02] <oej> I will be at ElastixWorld and Voip2day +[18:02] <oej> I will be at ElastixWorld and Voip2day\\  
-[18:02] <oej> voip2day is in November +[18:02] <oej> voip2day is in November\\  
-[18:02] <​qxork>​ Olympics +[18:02] <​qxork>​ Olympics\\  
-[18:02] <​pdunkley>​ I'm currently planning AstriCon, WebRTC Expo (November), DevCon5 (December), and FOSDEM. +[18:02] <​pdunkley>​ I'm currently planning AstriCon, WebRTC Expo (November), DevCon5 (December), and FOSDEM.\\  
-[18:02] <​miconda>​ so, if anyone goes to events, add news on the website +[18:02] <​miconda>​ so, if anyone goes to events, add news on the website\\  
-[18:02] <​miconda>​ or ask us if you don't have write access +[18:02] <​miconda>​ or ask us if you don't have write access\\  
-[18:02] <​pdunkley>​ Also Telecoms API conference in London in November. +[18:02] <​pdunkley>​ Also Telecoms API conference in London in November.\\  
-[18:02] <oej> Where'​s WebRTC expo? +[18:02] <oej> Where'​s WebRTC expo?\\  
-[18:03] <​pdunkley>​ oej: Santa Clara. ​ DevCon5 is in LA. +[18:03] <​pdunkley>​ oej: Santa Clara. ​ DevCon5 is in LA.\\  
-[18:03] <oej> We need URLs folks, send us the URLs +[18:03] <oej> We need URLs folks, send us the URLs\\  
-[18:03] <​qxork>​ I will be at Astricon this year from 2013-10-07 to 2013-10-10 +[18:03] <​qxork>​ I will be at Astricon this year from 2013-10-07 to 2013-10-10\\  
-[18:03] <​pdunkley>​ Might be some events at Google Campus London coming up too. +[18:03] <​pdunkley>​ Might be some events at Google Campus London coming up too.\\  
-[18:03] <oej> We should have a pre-FOSDEM meeting. ANy dates set for Fosdem? +[18:03] <oej> We should have a pre-FOSDEM meeting. ANy dates set for Fosdem?\\  
-[18:03] <​pdunkley>​ oej: FOSDEM 14 website is up +[18:03] <​pdunkley>​ oej: FOSDEM 14 website is up\\  
-[18:03] <​miconda>​ oej: the rule was first weekend in Feb +[18:03] <​miconda>​ oej: the rule was first weekend in Feb\\  
-[18:04] <​miconda>​ I guess they didn't change +[18:04] <​miconda>​ I guess they didn't change\\  
-[18:04] <​pdunkley>​ Telecom APIs: http://​iir-telecoms.com/​ +[18:04] <​pdunkley>​ Telecom APIs: http://​iir-telecoms.com/​\\  
-[18:05] <​pdunkley>​ WebRTC Conference: http://​www.webrtcworld.com/​conference/​west/​ +[18:05] <​pdunkley>​ WebRTC Conference: http://​www.webrtcworld.com/​conference/​west/​\\  
-[18:05] <​pdunkley>​ DevCon5: http://​www.html5report.com/​conference/​california/​ +[18:05] <​pdunkley>​ DevCon5: http://​www.html5report.com/​conference/​california/​\\  
-[18:05] <​linuxmaniac>​ oej: 1&2 of Feb +[18:05] <​linuxmaniac>​ oej: 1&2 of Feb\\  
-[18:05] <​pdunkley>​ Someone from Crocodile will be at the Upperside WebRTC conference in Paris in December too. http://​www.uppersideconferences.com/​webrtc2013/​webrtc2013intro.html +[18:05] <​pdunkley>​ Someone from Crocodile will be at the Upperside WebRTC conference in Paris in December too. http://​www.uppersideconferences.com/​webrtc2013/​webrtc2013intro.html\\  
-[18:06] <​pdunkley>​ oej: URLs a plenty +[18:06] <​pdunkley>​ oej: URLs a plenty\\  
-[18:06] <oej> THank you! +[18:06] <oej> THank you!\\  
-[18:06] <​miconda>​ ok, looks like we don't miss many events out there :-) +[18:06] <​miconda>​ ok, looks like we don't miss many events out there :-)\\  
-[18:07] <​miconda>​ so last on agenda +[18:07] <​miconda>​ so last on agenda\\  
-[18:07] <​miconda>​ next major release +[18:07] <​miconda>​ next major release\\  
-[18:07] <​pdunkley>​ Actually we miss loads :-) +[18:07] <​pdunkley>​ Actually we miss loads :-)\\  
-[18:07] <​pdunkley>​ Too many events. +[18:07] <​pdunkley>​ Too many events.\\  
-[18:07] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: I know +[18:07] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: I know\\  
-[18:07] <​pdunkley>​ Anyone here going to TADS in Thailand (at the same time as the November WebRTC conference)?​ +[18:07] <​pdunkley>​ Anyone here going to TADS in Thailand (at the same time as the November WebRTC conference)?​\\  
-[18:07] <​miconda>​ even in Berlin are like 2-3 per week that look interesting +[18:07] <​miconda>​ even in Berlin are like 2-3 per week that look interesting\\  
-[18:07] <​carstenbock>​ Exactly: For example FOKUS FUSECO Conference in November (http://​www.fuseco-forum.org),​ i will be there. +[18:07] <​carstenbock>​ Exactly: For example FOKUS FUSECO Conference in November (http://​www.fuseco-forum.org),​ i will be there.\\  
-[18:08] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: don't think so, I got an invite, but I can't make it, planning for some trainings instead +[18:08] <​miconda>​ pdunkley: don't think so, I got an invite, but I can't make it, planning for some trainings instead\\  
-[18:08] <​pdunkley>​ Must be someone who can find the budget for Thailand ;-) +[18:08] <​pdunkley>​ Must be someone who can find the budget for Thailand ;-)\\  
-[18:08] <oej> I need to work… Three weeks on the road in October will be expensive. +[18:08] <oej> I need to work… Three weeks on the road in October will be expensive.\\  
-[18:09] <​miconda>​ :-) maybe you get donations+[18:09] <​miconda>​ :-) maybe you get donations\\ 
 ===== 4.1 release planning ===== ===== 4.1 release planning =====
-[18:09] <​miconda>​ back to 4.1 +[18:09] <​miconda>​ back to 4.1\\  
-[18:09] <oej> Is that the skype/lync release? +[18:09] <oej> Is that the skype/lync release?\\  
-[18:10] <​miconda>​ do you think we can freeze by end of september?​ +[18:10] <​miconda>​ do you think we can freeze by end of september?\\  
-[18:10] <​carstenbock>​ oej: No that would be Kamailio One. +[18:10] <​carstenbock>​ oej: No that would be Kamailio One.\\  
-[18:10] <​miconda>​ any big dev plans still for it? +[18:10] <​miconda>​ any big dev plans still for it?\\  
-[18:10] <​carstenbock>​ I hope, i get the documentation ready for IMS-Charging (Diameter-Ro). +[18:10] <​carstenbock>​ I hope, i get the documentation ready for IMS-Charging (Diameter-Ro).\\  
-[18:10] <​pdunkley>​ I have some additions I want to make to auth_ephemeral over the next couple of weeks. ​ But I am happy with websocket, stun, and outbound now. +[18:10] <​pdunkley>​ I have some additions I want to make to auth_ephemeral over the next couple of weeks. ​ But I am happy with websocket, stun, and outbound now.\\  
-[18:10] <oej> I have some new funcitonality in snmp to work with. I hope to complete it soon. +[18:10] <oej> I have some new funcitonality in snmp to work with. I hope to complete it soon.\\  
-[18:10] <oej> Fighting with net-snmp... +[18:10] <oej> Fighting with net-snmp...\\  
-[18:11] <​kethzer>​ Any help with Kamailio NAT configuration I am unable to send file might be NATED issue +[18:11] <​kethzer>​ Any help with Kamailio NAT configuration I am unable to send file might be NATED issue\\  
-[18:11] <​kethzer>​ ? +[18:11] <​kethzer>​ ?\\  
-[18:11] <​carstenbock>​ kethzer: We are still in the developers meeting... +[18:11] <​carstenbock>​ kethzer: We are still in the developers meeting...\\  
-[18:11] <oej> kethzer: Please send e-mail to sr-users and you will get answers. We're in the middle of a meeting +[18:11] <oej> kethzer: Please send e-mail to sr-users and you will get answers. We're in the middle of a meeting\\  
-[18:12] <​miconda>​ ok, i have one or two modules in mind, but they can wait if I don't have the time +[18:12] <​miconda>​ ok, i have one or two modules in mind, but they can wait if I don't have the time\\  
-[18:12] <​pdunkley>​ I'd like to address some of the issues with MSRP, but I won't have the time. +[18:12] <​pdunkley>​ I'd like to address some of the issues with MSRP, but I won't have the time.\\  
-[18:12] <​miconda>​ so, let's plan freezing for end of the month +[18:12] <​miconda>​ so, let's plan freezing for end of the month\\  
-[18:13] <​carstenbock>​ Okay. +[18:13] <​carstenbock>​ Okay.\\  
-[18:13] <​miconda>​ if need it, we can prolong a bit +[18:13] <​miconda>​ if need it, we can prolong a bit\\  
-[18:13] <​miconda>​ otherwise, is going to be time also for the 4.2+[18:13] <​miconda>​ otherwise, is going to be time also for the 4.2\\ 
 ===== TLS enchancements ===== ===== TLS enchancements =====
-[18:13] <​pdunkley>​ oej: have you had any success with getting your TLS enhancements. +[18:13] <​pdunkley>​ oej: have you had any success with getting your TLS enhancements.\\  
-[18:13] <​miconda>​ we need new features for that version too +[18:13] <​miconda>​ we need new features for that version too\\  
-[18:13] <oej> I have had no time for TLS. Just applied for funding for working with it. +[18:13] <oej> I have had no time for TLS. Just applied for funding for working with it.\\  
-[18:13] <oej> Personally I got lost in the code. +[18:13] <oej> Personally I got lost in the code.\\  
-[18:14] <​pdunkley>​ You wanted to be able to set conditions on whether to use a new connection when you call t_relay()?​ +[18:14] <​pdunkley>​ You wanted to be able to set conditions on whether to use a new connection when you call t_relay()?\\  
-[18:14] <oej> Yes, after TLS connect I want to inspect certificates and decide if we're going to send the message or close the connection and fail. +[18:14] <oej> Yes, after TLS connect I want to inspect certificates and decide if we're going to send the message or close the connection and fail.\\  
-[18:14] <​pdunkley>​ Something like if the connection didn't get negotiated/​validated the way you wanted you could choose not to use it. +[18:14] <​pdunkley>​ Something like if the connection didn't get negotiated/​validated the way you wanted you could choose not to use it.\\  
-[18:15] <​pdunkley>​ Ah yes.  That was what I suggested the xavp for.  I remember now. +[18:15] <​pdunkley>​ Ah yes.  That was what I suggested the xavp for.  I remember now.\\  
-[18:15] <​pdunkley>​ Need to find a friendly TLS module expert :-) +[18:15] <​pdunkley>​ Need to find a friendly TLS module expert :-)\\  
-[18:15] <oej> Yep. +[18:15] <oej> Yep.\\  
-[18:15] <oej> At some point I would like to add DANE support according to the draft I wrote. +[18:15] <oej> At some point I would like to add DANE support according to the draft I wrote.\\  
-[18:16] <oej> We do have DNSsec. +[18:16] <oej> We do have DNSsec.\\  
-[18:16] <​miconda>​ oej: hmm, you wrote the draft before the code?!?! that's not good… +[18:16] <​miconda>​ oej: hmm, you wrote the draft before the code?!?! that's not good…\\  
-[18:16] <​pdunkley>​ oej: this security stuff will never take off. NSA and GCHQ are listening anyway. +[18:16] <​pdunkley>​ oej: this security stuff will never take off. NSA and GCHQ are listening anyway.\\  
-[18:16] <oej> Yes, we should enable null ciphers by default. +[18:16] <oej> Yes, we should enable null ciphers by default.\\  
-[18:17] <oej> I run Kamailio through some TLS tests but could not get it to be approved. There'​s updates needed somewhere. +[18:17] <oej> I run Kamailio through some TLS tests but could not get it to be approved. There'​s updates needed somewhere.\\  
-[18:17] <​miconda>​ any official topic to discuss? +[18:17] <​miconda>​ any official topic to discuss?\\  
-[18:17] <oej> I am happy to see interest in DMQ +[18:17] <oej> I am happy to see interest in DMQ\\  
-[18:17] <​miconda>​ any other official topic to discuss? +[18:17] <​miconda>​ any other official topic to discuss?\\  
-[18:18] <​miconda>​ oej: yes, glad that cchance jumped in +[18:18] <​miconda>​ oej: yes, glad that cchance jumped in\\  
-[18:18] <oej> IPv6 support in all modules +[18:18] <oej> IPv6 support in all modules\\  
-[18:18] <​miconda>​ we will grant git access +[18:18] <​miconda>​ we will grant git access\\  
-[18:18] <oej> Should we try to set that as requirement for the next release? +[18:18] <oej> Should we try to set that as requirement for the next release?\\  
-[18:18] <​miconda>​ oej: those I use have ipv6 +[18:18] <​miconda>​ oej: those I use have ipv6\\  
-[18:18] <oej> Or 4.2 at least +[18:18] <oej> Or 4.2 at least\\  
-[18:18] <​miconda>​ only the provider doesn'​t have +[18:18] <​miconda>​ only the provider doesn'​t have\\  
-[18:18] <oej> I noticed that json was hard coded to the IPv4 legacy protocol +[18:18] <oej> I noticed that json was hard coded to the IPv4 legacy protocol\\  
-[18:19] <oej> I haven'​t reviewed the others. +[18:19] <oej> I haven'​t reviewed the others.\\  
-[18:19] <​pdunkley>​ oej: I remember people saying IPv6 was needed right now back when I was at university. ​ That was 15 years ago. +[18:19] <​pdunkley>​ oej: I remember people saying IPv6 was needed right now back when I was at university. ​ That was 15 years ago.\\  
-[18:19] <​pdunkley>​ IPv4 still working for me ;-) +[18:19] <​pdunkley>​ IPv4 still working for me ;-)\\  
-[18:19] <oej> 15 years ago I had ping6 working on Windows PCs! +[18:19] <oej> 15 years ago I had ping6 working on Windows PCs!\\  
-[18:20] <oej> We should at least have that as a requirement for new modules +[18:20] <oej> We should at least have that as a requirement for new modules\\  
-[18:20] <​pdunkley>​ All my Amazon servers are IPv4 only.  Think it'll take a miracle to get them onto IPv6. +[18:20] <​pdunkley>​ All my Amazon servers are IPv4 only.  Think it'll take a miracle to get them onto IPv6.\\  
-[18:20] <oej> Or just a tunnel from sixxs.net +[18:20] <oej> Or just a tunnel from sixxs.net\\  
-[18:20] <​carstenbock>​ IPv6 is quite important. +[18:20] <​carstenbock>​ IPv6 is quite important.\\  
-[18:21] <oej> I will set up a Hall of shame list on the wiki. +[18:21] <oej> I will set up a Hall of shame list on the wiki.\\  
-[18:21] <​carstenbock>​ It's a big topic with german ISPs. +[18:21] <​carstenbock>​ It's a big topic with german ISPs.\\  
-[18:21] <oej> Cool. +[18:21] <oej> Cool.\\  
-[18:21] <​carstenbock>​ Kamailio IMS is IPv6 ready... :-) +[18:21] <​carstenbock>​ Kamailio IMS is IPv6 ready... :-)\\  
-[18:21] <​pdunkley>​ oej: need to make sure you tell the Hall of Shame entrants you've added them.  Might help get them moving :-) +[18:21] <​pdunkley>​ oej: need to make sure you tell the Hall of Shame entrants you've added them.  Might help get them moving :-)\\  
-[18:22] *** QbY nennt sich jetzt QbY_AFK. +[18:22] *** QbY nennt sich jetzt QbY_AFK.\\  
-[18:22] <oej> Oh yes, you will know the moment we nail you to that wiki. +[18:22] <oej> Oh yes, you will know the moment we nail you to that wiki.\\  
-[18:23] <​voipjedijoe>​ Hey QbY how do i check by fault to see if it happens before session progress +[18:23] <​voipjedijoe>​ Hey QbY how do i check by fault to see if it happens before session progress\\  
-[18:23] <oej> …he said with a dark voice +[18:23] <oej> …he said with a dark voice\\  
-[18:23] <oej> We're still working on Happy Eyeballs for UDP in the SIP Forum IPv6 wg… +[18:23] <oej> We're still working on Happy Eyeballs for UDP in the SIP Forum IPv6 wg…\\  
-[18:23] <​carstenbock>​ Any other topics? +[18:23] <​carstenbock>​ Any other topics?\\  
-[18:23] <oej> --none--+[18:23] <oej> --none--\\ 
 ===== open discussion ===== ===== open discussion =====
-[18:24] <​miconda>​ ok +[18:24] <​miconda>​ ok\\  
-[18:24] <​miconda>​ I will follow up with some emails in the next days +[18:24] <​miconda>​ I will follow up with some emails in the next days\\  
-[18:24] <​miconda>​ about releases, and major suggestions here, etc... +[18:24] <​miconda>​ about releases, and major suggestions here, etc...\\  
-[18:24] <​carstenbock>​ miconda: Thanks for the great work & organizing everything around Kamailio! +[18:24] <​carstenbock>​ miconda: Thanks for the great work & organizing everything around Kamailio!\\  
-[18:25] <​miconda>​ thanks everyone for participating! +[18:25] <​miconda>​ thanks everyone for participating!\\  
-[18:25] <​linuxmaniac>​ I've to leave, see you guys! +[18:25] <​linuxmaniac>​ I've to leave, see you guys!\\  
-[18:25] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ married?​!?​ +[18:25] <​miconda>​ linuxmaniac:​ married?!?\\  
-[18:25] <​miconda>​ carstenbock:​ welcome! +[18:25] <​miconda>​ carstenbock:​ welcome!\\  
-[18:25] <oej> thank you everyone! +[18:25] <oej> thank you everyone!\\  
-[18:25] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: see you next month :-P +[18:25] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: see you next month :-P\\  
-[18:25] <​miconda>​ :-) will be fun +[18:25] <​miconda>​ :-) will be fun\\  
-[18:26] <​miconda>​ better beer than in Alicante last winter +[18:26] <​miconda>​ better beer than in Alicante last winter\\  
-[18:26] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: sure +[18:26] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: sure\\  
-[18:26] <oej> Going to Astricon? +[18:26] <oej> Going to Astricon?\\  
-[18:26] <​qxork>​ oej: yes +[18:26] <​qxork>​ oej: yes\\  
-[18:26] <​miconda>​ btw, free discussion now, not anymore in transcripts :-) +[18:26] <​miconda>​ btw, free discussion now, not anymore in transcripts :-)\\  
-[18:26] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: some are on me +[18:26] <​linuxmaniac>​ miconda: some are on me\\  
-[18:26] <oej> See you there! +[18:26] <oej> See you there!\\  
-[18:26] <​miconda>​ oej: yes +[18:26] <​miconda>​ oej: yes\\  
-[18:26] <oej> — This chat room is now open for normal questions/​answers/​thoughts/​recommendations and SIPpy things +[18:26] <oej> — This chat room is now open for normal questions/​answers/​thoughts/​recommendations and SIPpy things\\  
-[18:26] <​miconda>​ qxork: I think I have some emails to reply +[18:26] <​miconda>​ qxork: I think I have some emails to reply\\  
-[18:26] <​qxork>​ Yeni is staying home this year. +[18:26] <​qxork>​ Yeni is staying home this year.\\  
-[18:27] <​miconda>​ just got my laptop back +[18:27] <​miconda>​ just got my laptop back\\  
-[18:27] <​qxork>​ home as in, the bakery +[18:27] <​qxork>​ home as in, the bakery\\  
-[18:27] <​pdunkley>​ So there will be quite a Kamailio gathering at AstriCon. +[18:27] <​pdunkley>​ So there will be quite a Kamailio gathering at AstriCon.\\  
-[18:27] <​qxork>​ miconda: I hate timemachine,​ btw +[18:27] <​qxork>​ miconda: I hate timemachine,​ btw\\  
-[18:27] <​pdunkley>​ oej: I see you're doing a keynote +[18:27] <​pdunkley>​ oej: I see you're doing a keynote\\  
-[18:27] <oej> Yep I am. Short one. +[18:27] <oej> Yep I am. Short one.\\  
-[18:27] <​miconda>​ qxork: proved to be the hdd cable +[18:27] <​miconda>​ qxork: proved to be the hdd cable\\  
-[18:27] <​miconda>​ so all data is intact +[18:27] <​miconda>​ so all data is intact\\  
-[18:27] <​voipjedijoe>​ hey everyone, I am having an issue with dispatcher not failing over calls to the next destination when kamailio gets back a 503 +[18:27] <​voipjedijoe>​ hey everyone, I am having an issue with dispatcher not failing over calls to the next destination when kamailio gets back a 503\\  
-[18:27] <​voipjedijoe>​ any suggestions on how to fix that? +[18:27] <​voipjedijoe>​ any suggestions on how to fix that?\\  
-[18:27] <oej> qxork: Say hello to Yeni! +[18:27] <oej> qxork: Say hello to Yeni!\\  
-[18:28] <​miconda>​ I had backups, but still would have killed lot of time to restore +[18:28] <​miconda>​ I had backups, but still would have killed lot of time to restore\\  
-[18:28] <​qxork>​ oej: =) +[18:28] <​qxork>​ oej: =)\\  
-[18:28] <​miconda>​ voipjedijoe:​ do you intercept 503 in failure route? +[18:28] <​miconda>​ voipjedijoe:​ do you intercept 503 in failure route?\\  
-[18:28] <oej> Ok, dinner time. See you around folks! +[18:28] <oej> Ok, dinner time. See you around folks!\\  
-[18:28] <​qxork>​ Talk with all of you soon! +[18:28] <​qxork>​ Talk with all of you soon!\\  
-[18:28] <​qxork>​ cheers. +[18:28] <​qxork>​ cheers.\\  
-[18:29] <​voipjedijoe>​ no at the moment I only intercept on 500s +[18:29] <​voipjedijoe>​ no at the moment I only intercept on 500s\\  
-[18:29] <​voipjedijoe>​ I need to intercept the 503 but only when it's coming from my freeswitch and not sessioned by my vendor via freeswitch +[18:29] <​voipjedijoe>​ I need to intercept the 503 but only when it's coming from my freeswitch and not sessioned by my vendor via freeswitch\\  
-[18:29] <​voipjedijoe>​ it's an odd problem me thinks +[18:29] <​voipjedijoe>​ it's an odd problem me thinks\\  
-[18:29] <​miconda>​ voipjedijoe:​ add also 503 in the condition to re-route in falure_route +[18:29] <​miconda>​ voipjedijoe:​ add also 503 in the condition to re-route in falure_route\\  
-[18:30] <​miconda>​ iirc, 503 should be replaced by 500 when forwarding +[18:30] <​miconda>​ iirc, 503 should be replaced by 500 when forwarding\\  
-[18:30] <​miconda>​ so you should get 503 only from fs +[18:30] <​miconda>​ so you should get 503 only from fs\\  
-[18:30] <​miconda>​ otherwise is hard to detect +[18:30] <​miconda>​ otherwise is hard to detect\\  
-[18:30] <​miconda>​ unless fs adds some custom reason phrase or special header +[18:30] <​miconda>​ unless fs adds some custom reason phrase or special header\\  
-[18:31] <​voipjedijoe>​ I agree, but what if my vendor sends me a 503 and I need to session that to my customer. If I add the 503 to my reroute condition all 503s would get rerouted +[18:31] <​voipjedijoe>​ I agree, but what if my vendor sends me a 503 and I need to session that to my customer. If I add the 503 to my reroute condition all 503s would get rerouted\\  
-[18:31] <​voipjedijoe>​ and since in fs I am getting this when I hit max sessions or max cpu on freeswitch I don't think I can add a customer header +[18:31] <​voipjedijoe>​ and since in fs I am getting this when I hit max sessions or max cpu on freeswitch I don't think I can add a customer header\\  
-[18:33] <​miconda>​ you can use different failure routes for sending to freeswitch +[18:33] <​miconda>​ you can use different failure routes for sending to freeswitch\\  
-[18:33] <​miconda>​ you send to customers and then to freeswitch?​ +[18:33] <​miconda>​ you send to customers and then to freeswitch?\\  
-[18:33] <​miconda>​ or what's the routing logic +[18:33] <​miconda>​ or what's the routing logic\\  
-[18:34] <​voipjedijoe>​ invite to kam-lb --> route via dispatcher to fs +[18:34] <​voipjedijoe>​ invite to kam-lb --> route via dispatcher to fs\\  
-[18:34] <​miconda>​ kethzer: for the nat problem, you would need to send some network traces +[18:34] <​miconda>​ kethzer: for the nat problem, you would need to send some network traces\\  
-[18:34] <​miconda>​ so you better use mailing list +[18:34] <​miconda>​ so you better use mailing list\\  
-[18:35] <​voipjedijoe>​ I always get  a 100 trying back from freeswitch and then if I hit a limit I get a 503 Maximum Calls In Progress. +[18:35] <​voipjedijoe>​ I always get  a 100 trying back from freeswitch and then if I hit a limit I get a 503 Maximum Calls In Progress.\\  
-[18:36] <​miconda>​ so when you get other 503? +[18:36] <​miconda>​ so when you get other 503?\\  
-[18:36] <QbY> voipjedijoe:​ so, have your invite come handled by route_a, set a variable, the moment you see the 100 in the on_reply, change that variable.. +[18:36] <QbY> voipjedijoe:​ so, have your invite come handled by route_a, set a variable, the moment you see the 100 in the on_reply, change that variable..\\  
-[18:36] <QbY> if you see a 503, first check that variable, if that variable says you haven'​t seen the 100 then send it to your next destination +[18:36] <QbY> if you see a 503, first check that variable, if that variable says you haven'​t seen the 100 then send it to your next destination\\  
-[18:36] <​voipjedijoe>​ I don't know how to do that +[18:36] <​voipjedijoe>​ I don't know how to do that\\  
-[18:37] <​voipjedijoe>​ ok but I get a 100 back from freeswitch all the time +[18:37] <​voipjedijoe>​ ok but I get a 100 back from freeswitch all the time\\  
-[18:37] <QbY> http://​kamailio.org/​dokuwiki/​doku.php/​pseudovariables:​3.1.x +[18:37] <QbY> http://​kamailio.org/​dokuwiki/​doku.php/​pseudovariables:​3.1.x\\  
-[18:37] <QbY> you shouldn'​t see a 100 if FS is rejecting the call because of max sessions +[18:37] <QbY> you shouldn'​t see a 100 if FS is rejecting the call because of max sessions\\  
-[18:37] <​voipjedijoe>​ I am +[18:37] <​voipjedijoe>​ I am\\  
-[18:38] <​voipjedijoe>​ I currently have one of my fs servers set to a max sessions of 2 at the moment, which will allow me 1 complete call. Once I fill up that call I get a 503 back after I get a 100 +[18:38] <​voipjedijoe>​ I currently have one of my fs servers set to a max sessions of 2 at the moment, which will allow me 1 complete call. Once I fill up that call I get a 503 back after I get a 100\\  
-[18:38] <​voipjedijoe>​ its xrazy +[18:38] <​voipjedijoe>​ its xrazy\\  
-[18:39] * QbY looks at something +[18:39] * QbY looks at something\\  
-[18:39] <​voipjedijoe>​ what do you mean? +[18:39] <​voipjedijoe>​ what do you mean?\\  
-[18:40] <QbY> voipjedijoe:​ what do you have for sip-options-respond-503-on-busy in sofia? +[18:40] <QbY> voipjedijoe:​ what do you have for sip-options-respond-503-on-busy in sofia?\\  
-[18:41] <QbY> http://​wiki.freeswitch.org/​wiki/​Sofia.conf.xml#​SIP_Related_options +[18:41] <QbY> http://​wiki.freeswitch.org/​wiki/​Sofia.conf.xml#​SIP_Related_options\\  
-[18:41] <​voipjedijoe>​ I looked at this, but it seems to only be for option requests +[18:41] <​voipjedijoe>​ I looked at this, but it seems to only be for option requests\\  
-[18:44] <​voipjedijoe>​ so I just tested that, and I still get a 503 +[18:44] <​voipjedijoe>​ so I just tested that, and I still get a 503\\  
-[18:45] <QbY> after getting a 100? +[18:45] <QbY> after getting a 100?\\  
-[18:47] <​voipjedijoe>​ yep +[18:47] <​voipjedijoe>​ yep\\  
-[18:49] <​voipjedijoe>​ I could change it in the c +[18:49] <​voipjedijoe>​ I could change it in the c\\  
-[18:49] <​voipjedijoe>​ but that doesn'​t seem like the best idea+[18:49] <​voipjedijoe>​ but that doesn'​t seem like the best idea\\ 
  
devel/irc-meetings/2013blog.txt · Last modified: 2013/09/30 15:39 by henningw