The Kamailio project maintains a directory listing companies and individuals offering commercial products, services or solutions based on Kamailio:
VoIP-Info.org maintains wiki pages about Kamailio consultants:
Individuals and companies tightly involved in development of the project are offering telephony services (VoIP), consultancy, training, solutions and products:
Typical use cases:
- standalone SIP server to provide telephony services for large subscribers base
- scaling SIP IP PBX services (e.g., such as those using Asterisk PBX, CallWeaver or FreeSWITCH)
- SIP Load Balancer and Failure Routing system
- SIP Least Cost Routing system
- SIP Trunking services
- SIP SIMPLE Presence and Instant Messaging server
- WebRTC integration to Kamailio and other SIP servers
- development of new Unified Communication services and integration with Web 2.0
The Kamailio® name is a registered trademark in the European Union.
For further relations please contact the Management Team.