To get support for Kamailio® (OpenSER) specific features or issues, participate in the mailing lists open for public community. If you use Kamailio we would like you to always subscribe to the kamailio-announce mailing list to make sure we can reach you with important information about upgrades.
- sr-users @ lists.kamailio.org – the list is dedicated for general purpose discussions about Kamailio (OpenSER) stable releases.
This is the list to use for all kind or problems, suggestions and ideas. If you don’t get an answer, either your problem is too hard for people to solve or you have not added enough information. Try again with more details and parts of your configuration, maybe some logged error messages from syslog and examples. If english is not your first language, you might want to check your message with someone else – maybe other participants just did not understand your issue? Don’t be afraid to post, there are people from all parts of the world on the list and many that have another first language.
Do not use this list for commercial information, use the business mailing list instead.
- sr-dev @ lists.kamailio.org – the list is dedicated for discussions related to development version and next steps of Kamailio (OpenSER).
Please do not cross-post to both mailing lists or use the developer’s mailing list when you do not get an answer in sr-users. The sr-dev mailing list is not second level support.
- business @ lists.kamailio.org – the list is dedicated for discussions related to business opportunities and agreements – see rules here.
- sr-users-es @ lists.kamailio.org – the list is dedicated for general purpose discussions in Spanish about (Kamailio (OpenSER) + SIP Express Router (SER)) stable releases (la lista está dedicada a las discusiones en español sobre SIP Router (Kamailio (OpenSER) + SIP Express Router (SER)).
- sr-docs @ lists.kamailio.org – the list is dedicated for discussions about the Kamailio (OpenSER) documentation, for example the development guide and the getting started document.
- kamailio-announce @ lists.kamailio.org – the list is dedicated for important announcements related to Kamailio (OpenSER) project, for example: security issues, new releases. Posts are moderated.
Old mailing lists (you can browse the archives):
- devel @ lists.kamailio.org – the list is closed, replaced by firstname.lastname@example.org. It was the former mailing list dedicated for discussions related to development version and next steps of Kamailio (OpenSER).
- users @ lists.kamailio.org – the list is closed, replaced by email@example.com. It was he former list dedicated for general purpose discussions about Kamailio (OpenSER) stable releases.
Please note that only subscribed users can post messages on these mailing lists. This rule is to prevent spams. If you are not subscribed, but want to post messages, please consider subscribing before sending. Bounced messages might be dropped automatically. Do not ask administrators to check bounced messages and let your message pass through. It cost nothing to subscribe or unsubscribe to/from these mailing lists. Thanks for understanding.
- Please observe the Kamailio Code of Conduct if you use this communication channels
- do not contact developers directly, use mailing lists, others may give the best reply much faster
- all the time please keep CC-ing to mailing list address, don’t shift to private discussions
- whenever possible, close the discussion thread with short message saying that provided solution or conclusion is good or wrong, so that the next coming and reading archives knows the result of a discussion
To register bug reports, documentation or support requests or to submit patched, please use the project’s tracker system: Kamailio (OpenSER) tracker