You can listen to the podcast at:
The discussion was moderated by Randolph ‘Randy’ Resnick with participation of:
- Daniel-Constantin Mierla, co-founder and core developer of Kamailio and SIP Router projects.
- Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul, the creator of SIP Express Router (SER)
- Alex Balashov, Kamailio management board member
VoIPUsersConferece is a weekly audio conferencing event:
Participation is open and free for anybody, you can join the audio conference via SIP, PSTN, skype and other options:
To see the starting time for your zone, go to:
The focus is to present:
- the achievements of SIP Router Project so far
- the role of Kamailio (OpenSER) release within the SIP Router project
- new features in Kamailio (OpenSER) 3.0
- what it takes to upgrade from older Kamailio (OpenSER) versions
- new features in development version and future plans for SIP Router Project
Other members of management and development teams plan to participate, ready to join the discussions.
Book it in your agenda and prepare your questions.
You can join via IRC channel #vuc on server irc.freenode.net. Developers started to hang out on channel #sip-router – same IRC server.