Siremis v1.0.0 is out – web management interface for Kamailio (OpenSER) 3.0.0
A new version of SIREMIS Web Management Interface for Kamailio (former OpenSER) and SIP Router is available as v1.0.0.
Siremis enables straightforward management of subscriber profiles, least cost routing and load balancing rules, communication at runtime with the SIP server, displays monitoring charts.
You find detailed list of feature, download and documentation at:
v1.0.0 is a major release introducing many new features:
- presence service management – watchers, active watchers and presentity
- sip trace view – access sip_trace module records, highlight headers and group by call-id
- user location statistics charts – online user agents, supported SIP methods, contacts and nat related charts
- update of the core components to latest stable versions
- update to work with latest Kamailio (OpenSER) v3.0.0
- patch to work with older Kamailio (OpenSER) v1.5.x
- time-based X-axis for charts print labels as HH:MM
- charts types supported: line, line dot and area
Some screenshots specific for this version: