Time for sharing details of another tutorial and configurations for a common Kamailio use case shared by community members, this time by Surendra Tiwari.
He has used the Kamailio and Redis to create a DID routing solution with following features:
- Inbound Termination with Carrier IP validation
- Carrier LCR for DID/TFN to PSTN forwarding
- Inbound Abuse Block
- CDR in MongoDB
- IPTables Block for SIP Scanners
- Integration with RTPEngine
- RedisDB for quick DB Access
Guidelines and configuration files are shared via a Github repository:
Note: should you be aware of any tutorial or other resource useful for Kamailio community, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be glad to share the details.
Thanks for flying Kamailio!